PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

joeb33050
11-02-2007, 05:39 AM
I did as suggested and reviewed my recent posts. I was out of line.
I apologize to anyone I offended or made uncomfortable.
I'll try not to do this again.
joe brennan

leftiye
11-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Eh, Bygones? We all get frustrated, Like BruceB said that's when to put on mittens and sit on our hands (now I need to learn to take my own advice!).

44man
11-02-2007, 03:31 PM
Joe, I know what you are like and I am guilty of the same things. If I mention "Freedom Arms" in any context, good or bad, everyone wants me banned. So I quit saying anything.
My way is to never get angry with anyone because we all have different guns and results with all kinds of loads and boolits. I like to just make suggestions for guys to try with no guarantees.
I can put up with anything anyone says even if they are really wrong but that is rare here. We have the best of the best and some super smart people. Best to relax and enjoy everything posted.
I can put up with you because I like you as well as everyone else. I get hammered a lot too.

Larry Gibson
11-02-2007, 03:31 PM
Welcome back Joe, we all sometimes get wrapped around the axle. I, for one, ALWAYs appreciate, even if don't agree all the time, your valueable input here.

Larry Gibson

Junior1942
11-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Welcome back Joe, we all sometimes get wrapped around the axle. I, for one, ALWAYs appreciate, even if don't agree all the time, your valueable input here.

Larry GibsonWhat Larry said. . . .

9.3X62AL
11-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Another "What Larry said" here. "Wrapped around the axle".........now, there's a mental picture that's DESCRIPTIVE!

NVcurmudgeon
11-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Joe, it takes the instincts of a gentleman to apologize.

Bret4207
11-02-2007, 06:41 PM
I've stuck both my feet in my mouth clear up to the hips more times than I can count. You had the character to try and make it right. I can respect that. Thank you.

45nut
11-02-2007, 07:02 PM
I sincerely appreciate this Joe.

Been there, done that myself.

Move onward and upward.

hydraulic
11-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Sometimes I say things that I think are cute and funny, and usually wind up hurting someones feelings. I am sorry for doing that, and will try to be more solicitous in the future.

JeffinNZ
11-02-2007, 10:11 PM
I've stuck both my feet in my mouth clear up to the hips more times than I can count. You had the character to try and make it right. I can respect that. Thank you.

We must be brothers!!

I swear I have a touch of the tourettes sometimes. Still, it makes for an interesting life.

Jim
11-03-2007, 07:52 AM
Joe,
I remember my Father telling me that a man has to be bigger on the inside than he is on the outside to stand up, admit he's wrong and apologize.

I'll say the same thing he would have said. "You're a good man, McGillicutty!"