PDA

View Full Version : George, No! We have to stop meeting like this! People are getting suspicious!

BrassMagnet
10-05-2013, 05:06 PM

George and his friends came by again. It was like the three Georges of the Apocalypse!

They had end mills, brass, sights, grips, and more!

I was so excited at all the neat stuff they brought and I was looking it over and trying to identify it all and then they were gone! I'm not upset that they left. I am upset that I have empty floor space and I didn't clear it! I don't even remember what was stacked there. Just a lot of flat rate mail boxes.

I keep hearing whispers about "Or maybe you are that guy..."
I swear I am not in "co-hoots" with him!
I'm innocent! I'm a framed man!

He did it!
Be Afraid! Be very Afraid!

dagunnut
10-06-2013, 04:03 PM
BrassMagnet

I feel your pain, George paid me some very unexpected visits in the last two weeks. He left behind some really nice reloading stuff but he made off with some of my brass, pure lead, 22cal bullets, contender items, and more. I have a feeling we have not heard the last of him. Is it possible to catch him red handed, I think not. He is one sly fox. Heck he may be working with the fox from Dora the explorer. So please beware never know where he will turn up next!

BrassMagnet
10-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Now George has really done it!
He left me a box of SPP .45ACP brass. I didn't know it was SPP and threw a LPP in to tumble clean with it. Then I looked at some of the RPU I from my last range visit and some of it is SPP, too! It has to go I only do LPP.

BrassMagnet's list of acceptable acronymns
SPP = Small Primer Pocket
LPP = Large Primer Pocket
RPU = Range Pickup Brass

BrassMagnet
10-06-2013, 07:41 PM
It's gone!

You can't trust that George!