PDA

View Full Version : Midway has been committing suicide now shoot itself in foot

DCP
10-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Midway has been committing suicide now shoot itself in foot

So much I could say[smilie=l:

Dear Valued Customer,
Thanks for your business! It's really important to us that your experiences with MidwayUSA are not only satisfying, but that you feel like you are a part of our family. We work hard every day trying to make sure you get that experience.
Over time, our industry and business have changed dramatically. In order to offer great Customer service and low prices, we must become increasingly efficient and focused. Therefore, on January 1, 2014, we are inviting all of our dealer Customers to become retail Customers.
While it may not sound like that is a positive change, it really is. As time has passed, the separation between dealer and retail pricing has narrowed to the point where the prices are predominantly the same. Dealer Customers are also excluded from taking advantage of promotional codes and the Free Shipping available on thousands of products. These restrictions are not in place for retail Customers, which frequently makes overall costs for retail Customers lower than those for dealer Customers.
Many of our previous dealer Customers have already recognized the benefits of becoming retail Customers and have made the switch. We're confident you will be pleased with this change as well. The change to your account will be seamless to you on January 1, so there is no need for you to take any action. You will no longer need to update your FFL on file, and if you are tax exempt, we will continue to honor that status.
Please know that everything we do is intended to be in the very best interest of our Customers, and that we really appreciate your business.
Customer Service
MidwayUSA

jmort
10-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Sounds like the message for hussien-care

cheese1566
10-03-2013, 11:27 AM
I dont know.
I used to get good "dealer" pricing with the use of my C&R license. But that slowly went away.

But lately I have been ordering from them because the prices have been pretty darn comparable to Brownells (and thats with my Brownell's LE discount.)

Plus they have what I was needing in stock.)

I recall years ago Graf's did the same to me. I sent my C&R license to them and got a good discount, but had to pay shipping. But, if I ordered off the regular retail website, I got free shipping- but no discount. My orders were generally small and I found the retail site to be better deal.

DCP
10-03-2013, 11:40 AM
But there is a 6.95 handling charge on there free shipping

I dont know.
I used to get good "dealer" pricing with the use of my C&R license. But that slowly went away.

But lately I have been ordering from them because the prices have been pretty darn comparable to Brownells (and thats with my Brownell's LE discount.)

Plus they have what I was needing in stock.)

I recall years ago Graf's did the same to me. I sent my C&R license to them and got a good discount, but had to pay shipping. But, if I ordered off the regular retail website, I got free shipping- but no discount. My orders were generally small and I found the retail site to be better deal.

Char-Gar
10-03-2013, 11:46 AM
No big deal, certainly not suicide or anything like it.

Maximumbob54
10-03-2013, 11:47 AM
Anything has got to be better than shopping at CTD.

DCP
10-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Wow your way to serious. It economic suicide not (real suicide)

No big deal, certainly not suicide or anything like it.

DCP
10-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Lots of time Amazon beats dealer pricing and it sometimes it has real free shipping

oldred
10-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Sounds like the message for hussien-care

I was thinking the same thing!

Just like Obammy and company, if you are going to stick it to them try to make it sound as if they are getting a good deal! You notice they tend to gloss over the part about dealer pricing becoming the same as retail pricing in the first place, they jack up dealer pricing then tell the dealers "hey it's a GOOD deal for you because now you can get retail pricing benefits", never mind the dealer pricing discount has been taken away!

Love Life
10-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Cool. I'll still buy from them.

savagetactical
10-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Back in the day before the interwebs having a trade discount meant something when most business was conducted from a brick and mortar store. Retail and wholesale do not mean much though when you have no physical business presence. I have bought a lot of gun parts on Amazon cheaper than I could have purchased them from Midway or many other outlets. I shop around a lot and no long use strictly Brownells or Midway like I used to in years past.

destrux
10-03-2013, 12:56 PM
I still shop there for the plain fact that their website is easy to use.

Hardcast416taylor
10-03-2013, 01:23 PM
On the back page of the Oct. Midway flier there is the cryptic notice that they are ceasing to sent out paper monthly flyers in Dec., first the master catalog last year and the flyer this year. Now who can show me how to use their online store?Robert

cheese1566
10-03-2013, 02:17 PM
All true.
I can care less about paper catalogs unless I need reading material while sitting on the pot..Kinda like how I use to gaze and study at the Sears Wish Book that came out before the holidays when I was a kid.

With internet shopping now, I can browse around and get the best prices, deals, and inventory status. I dont have a sole provider of goods.

Blacksmith
10-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Doesn't effect me one bit. Probably caused by to many "Dealers" buying .22 LR and reselling it at gouger prices, leaving nothing for regular customers.

I'll be glad to see the flyers go, there are to many of them. Biannual or quarterly would have generated more interest.

I will miss the big catalogs. I use them as an index to the website, I'll look through the big book and get ideas of what is available then research and order online. I am expecting a package from them today. If I see it in someone elses catalog they will be more likely to get my business.

geargnasher
10-03-2013, 02:57 PM
It's their business, they can run it how they like, and I'll still buy from them until they step way out of line with their competition. I don't like the "double-speak" either, "let us invite you to the new mandatory policy", but it's just rhetoric. They know people don't like change and many will be P.O'd on principle, even if it IS a better deal in the current market, so they put a little lawyer-speak in there. So what. Don't any of you have something better to be upset about, like the UN arms treaty, or EOs killing the estate registry?

Gear

savagetactical
10-03-2013, 03:15 PM
All true.
I can care less about paper catalogs unless I need reading material while sitting on the pot..Kinda like how I use to gaze and study at the Sears Wish Book that came out before the holidays when I was a kid.

With internet shopping now, I can browse around and get the best prices, deals, and inventory status. I dont have a sole provider of goods.

Yep those huge Gander Mountain catalogs were great "library" material , other than that I cannot say I miss having a bunch of large catalogs lying around the house , nor do I especially having to decode my trade discount in the brownells catalog. Now when I log in it shows my price. I am good with that. I will say though I remember years ago getting a pretty large thrill from from getting the newest catalog in the mail.

Hardcast416taylor
10-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Catalogs are akin to the old sourdough miner up in the klondike. He would sit nights staring at the pages of a Sears & Roebuck catalog. Finally he made up his mind on what he wanted and wrote out an order and got it mailed out in the nearest town. About 4 weeks later his package arrived from Sears. He tore it open only to find the womens apparel he had ordered - but not the models that were wearing the clothing in the pictures in the catalog.Robert

theperfessor
10-03-2013, 06:26 PM
Some businesses require that you do a certain $ amount of business monthly to qualify for dealer pricing. There are several local industrial products vendors here locally that will give you a real sweet price on a lot of things as long as you spend $500+ monthly. I wonder how many "Dealers" spent more than the average customer would at Midway? Did they ever require a minimum monthly purchase?

DCP
10-03-2013, 07:33 PM
You had to order $40.00 or more or there was a small order fee.
There dealer prices have sucked for a long time. I tried to call Larry P. but never got through.
The shipping cost also sucks. Never saw a monthly minimum

To all that wants to spend extra money for there stuff. Knock your self out.
This is America and you have the right to throw your money away.

Some businesses require that you do a certain $ amount of business monthly to qualify for dealer pricing. There are several local industrial products vendors here locally that will give you a real sweet price on a lot of things as long as you spend $500+ monthly. I wonder how many "Dealers" spent more than the average customer would at Midway? Did they ever require a minimum monthly purchase?

Bad Water Bill
10-03-2013, 08:03 PM
My RECYCLE bin just gave a big sigh of relief.

Every day my mail box is full. After donating to the bin I MIGHT find a bill.

Their website has a WISH LIST and I add or remove items when it suits me.

If something goes on sale your list will show the sale price.

No more junk in my mail box.:bigsmyl2:

btroj
10-03-2013, 08:05 PM
I am not a dealer, don't get dealer pricing, so why do I care?

Doc_Stihl
10-03-2013, 08:06 PM
They get nearly all of my business.

It's not their first day on the job and I'm pretty sure they know what they need to do to stay competitive and keep happy customers. I just ordered $1300 worth of parts from them last week. Packed and shipped the same day and everything was on the doorstep 3 days later.

gbrown
10-03-2013, 09:18 PM
I've gotten their paper flyers for the past 15 years. Bought some stuff off the website, when I needed it. Doesn't matter to me. If I need it and it is available only thru them, I get it. I'm not talking high dollar stuff. Their S&H fees suck, but, oh well. Don't order regularly, maybe once or twice a year, max. Feel sorry for the guys out in the hinterlands that have to get stuff from them. There are still places around me where I can find good prices and deals.

427smith
10-03-2013, 09:33 PM
no problem. I shop half dozen web sites for reloading supplies. parts plus shipping for the least amount equals a sale. computer shopping is easy

fouronesix
10-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Never heard so much sniveling over a private retail company that no one is forcing anyone to patronize. The open, free market will determine the success or failure of any business. Only a government controlled company or market will assure equal, lowest common denominator results. Take your pick.

frankenfab
10-03-2013, 09:51 PM
I just got a Lee 4-20 casting pot, hand press, 2 sets of breech lock bushings, and a set of mold handles, and shipping was $11. I had all the same stuff in a cart at Titan Reloading, and it was going to cost more, even the shipping was more.

It got here fast. I like Midway. Brownells has a good dealer discount. I like them, too.

41 mag fan
10-04-2013, 09:39 AM
No companies going to please everyone. If they tried to please everyone, thats all they would get done.
Give Larry P credit where credits due...he took a small company his father started and made it into one of the most used and bought from stores in the gun/shooting world.

MKastning
10-04-2013, 10:08 AM
I don't mind ditching the dealer deal. Half the time I have found it better price to order through my wife's retail login anyway. I do love their wish list, I use it as a place to hold items I want to order someday.

Sagebrush7
10-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Yea, they said $2000.00 a year to keep dealer status. No worry now!

thehouseproduct
10-04-2013, 11:19 AM
I switched to mid south for reloading supplies a long time ago. Their retail is better than dealer at Midway. Brownells dealer pricing on gun parts is actually pretty decent. Allows me to make ok money doing gun smithing jobs.

oldred
10-04-2013, 11:40 AM
I probably won't miss the big catalog much and to be honest I probably won't miss the flyers either, I would just scan through them and almost always then just toss them. I understand why most outfits are eliminating paper media, at least for the "casual" customer because it's just simply not a cost effective way to do business anymore, hey times change and the internet has changed everything! It costs a staggering amount of money to print and mail catalogs and it almost certainly amounts to a huge waste of money to do so when most folks just use the 'net these days and most of those who didn't will now. So it's a smart move and although I sorely miss some of my catalogs (mostly the machine tool outfits) the fact is they are a severely outdated way to conduct business and a colossal waste of money for most businesses.

Bad Water Bill
10-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Who needs a flier or catalog these days?

I have seen MANY members here START their business on seeing a need mentioned on "CAST BOOLITS" stepped in here and said "I can supply you with that".

Look at the list of our VENDERS and see all of the new mould makers etc that have started here.

No they are not as big as Lee or Lyman YET

Patronize our own family and help them grow over the same time that the big name folks been in business and you to can say "I remember when."

David2011
10-04-2013, 01:15 PM
Sniveling? Just objecting to be invited to pay full retail. Since I used them mostly for parts for repairing other peoples' guns it may impact me more than some. I've bought a few bullets and a case of primers once but that's about all of the reloading consumables I've ever bought from them. Brownell's, Amazon, Numrich and other sources will get more of my business for repair parts.

David

alamogunr
10-04-2013, 01:30 PM
I still shop there for the plain fact that their website is easy to use.

Somehow I don't think we are using the same Midway website. I wish they would allow you to narrow the focus of the category of whatever you are looking for. On Grafs site, I can narrow things down to a particular manufacturer.

Having said that, I was asked to send them my renewed C&R since the one on file had expired. I waffled and decided not to send it since the advantage was not that great. Mid South is very good and not far from me but having to pay almost 10% sales tax puts most things out of the running.

SODAPOPMG
10-04-2013, 02:32 PM
I got the notice too
no big deal i like Midway for a lot of reasons but mainly use them for the low dollar items, I just save up a bunch of stuff on their wish list until it makes it worthwhile to order
the high dollar items i shop around for the best deal

cwheel
10-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Half of the reason I got a C&R FFL was to get the lower prices on parts and supplies from suppliers. Always worth while, got my $30 back many times over in the discounts during the term of the 3 years. Midway had a good edge on many of the suppliers offering better prices than most, and, more often than not, had the items in stock. As of late, that just isn't the case, more often than not once shipping and cost is figured in the orders went elsewhere. Just like anyplace else, if they were the only supplier that had it in stock, they got the order. I figure Larry Potterfield is trying to up the bottom line some in these times, and I sure can't blame him for trying. I think over the long haul Midway needs to get more competitive in the market for our business, that is something I've seen going away over the last few years. My dealer discount mattered less than their jacked up shipping costs, and, more often than not, that determined where the order went. I think Larry P. is a very sharp businessman that watches the bottom line closely. Think if a bunch of little FFL holders bale out, he is going to notice it fast and go to plan "B". Us little guys have to amount to a huge chunk of business and Midway's profits
Chris

Love Life
10-04-2013, 10:05 PM
I made two orders on Monday.

1 at Midway USA
1 at another retailer

Midway set me a shipping notice Monday and I received my items today.

The other retailer took all week to process, shipped today, and s showing I'll receive my items on the 10th.

Mr. Potterfield gets my money because he has earned my money.

TXGunNut
10-04-2013, 11:53 PM
I can buy wholesale or retail @ Midway, haven't bothered with wholesale for years as I buy mostly sale items. I miss my LE armorers' discount @ Brownells but don't buy much there anyway. I suspect this move will allow Larry P to bring some retail prices down a bit. He'll have my business either way.

JSH
10-05-2013, 06:03 AM
Well I must always be the odd man out. Everything I have went to order from them in the past several years has been out of stock. I don't do back orders with them as I had issues with them several years back and had to jump through hoops to get that straightened out.
I contacted them wanting a master catalogue and find out they are no more.
I also gave them my customer and account number. They didn't have me on record! Been doing business there since about 82-83.
Not sniveling as they are not the only ones out there.
Jeff

btroj
10-05-2013, 07:26 AM
I made two orders on Monday.

1 at Midway USA
1 at another retailer

Midway set me a shipping notice Monday and I received my items today.

The other retailer took all week to process, shipped today, and s showing I'll receive my items on the 10th.

Mr. Potterfield gets my money because he has earned my money.

Exactly.

I can order by noon one day and generally have it by 5 PM the next day. That is service.

dragon813gt
10-05-2013, 07:50 AM
I know I don't care. They have one of the worst websites. Especially when you're trying to access it from your phone. Most of the firearms businesses need to wake up and optimize their sites to run well on mobile devices. Cabelas is another large retailer with a horrible mobile site. I go to Amazon first for everything. And not out of loyalty. They typically have the lowest cost and I get free two day shipping. I wish they would really start supplying firearms related items but I have little hope for that. I've placed one order with Midway over the past five years. And it was only because it was a large order and they had everything in stock.

dg31872
10-05-2013, 08:12 AM
Sounds like it's time to go to Midsouth! They have better pricing of the items I'm looking at ($10 less at Midsouth for a 311359 than Midway) and they support our site! There are other options out there. If you don't like what they do, just move to another retailer. If they loose enough business, they will change back.

DCP
10-05-2013, 08:54 AM
Yes Midway has very fast shipping. They also have very good customer service That's great if you need it in a hurry. 98% of time I don't (for me) I can wait. I don't have extra money to give away for Just speed.

You pay a premium for Items and shipping.
Lots of MUCH cheaper and better options.

I haven't been able to buy from them for over a year now because of there prices and shipping costs.
There prices were always way to high (for Me)

There is a cost to keep dealer's and retail data bases. So time will tell if prices will come down.

Garyshome
10-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Very few suppliers have prices as high as Midway. I shop at Natchez or Wiedeners or anyywere else before I go to Midway!

Love Life
10-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Ummmm. I built two carts. One at Grafs and one at Midway. Midway's was cheaper than Grafs. Even with Grafs free (6.95 handling fee) shipping.

Until other retailers get on the same level as Midway, Midway will get mine and many other's business. Midway has more items, and easy to navigate page, a page that shows inventory, ship fast, and have great customer service.

This year midway lowered their shipping prices and their lower prices makes their products very competitive.

Plus Mr. Potterfield makes gunsmithing videos for us to enjoy.

Ya'll not shopping at Midway is fine with me. Better chances of getting the stuff I want that way.

btroj
10-05-2013, 11:26 AM
Midway has a huge selection. I can get about anything I need there in a single order rather than order from multiple sources.

Buy where you want, makes no difference to me.

Midway made a business decision. I bet the decision was made based on sound business models. The few who will go elsewhere won't make a dent in their sales.

DCP
10-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Anyone want to give an example of how they saved money at Midway.
Anyone

TXGunNut
10-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Anyone

I generally compare prices & items in stock between Midway, Cabelas, BACO and Track of the Wolf before ordering. When the prices and shipping are considered Midway more often than not gets my business. Now I'll be checking Midsouth as well. Larry P has been good to me and the shooting community but he gets my business because he generally has the best prices as well. As far as the backorder thing I generally select "Notify Me". That way when he gets a backordered item in stock I can go back and build an order to justify shipping costs.
Like Love Life said, if you don't want to do business with Larry P and his folks that's OK by me. My only problem with his co lately is too many folks buying the stuff I want before I get a chance to buy it.

Love Life
10-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Anyone

I did. On this page even....

I saved $4.00 over Grafs. Considering where I live, I save tons of money on fuel ordering on line from anybody. Add in the good prices and it is a super win.

Ickisrulz
10-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Anyone

Midway usually is one stop shopping because they stock more than anyone. Therefore you only pay shipping from one vendor. Added to that, their prices are generally competitive. I just placed a $220 order and did shop around first. Yes, Midway was the best for me for this order.

Love Life
10-05-2013, 12:25 PM
Awww come on Ickis!!

You're going to ruin the "I have been wronged by Midway USA and hate them!!" cake everybody has spent so much time baking.

btroj
10-05-2013, 12:29 PM
I don't always shop for cheapest. I go with the place that carries what I need. I also will pay a bit more for quicker shipping. Having ordered from others lately who shipped my orders after a week I like midway for prompt service.

We all go with places for different reasons. Price isn't always the primary concern.

338RemUltraMag
10-05-2013, 12:32 PM
I use every reloading sales site I know of before I palce an order, yeah it takes me a while to get what I want done but there is no doubt I get my stuff at the cheapest prices. If that order so happens to be at grafs or midway or nachez or joebobs or midsouth or titan or whoever, so be it.

I shop for the best deal, for me my wallet (wife) has the final say. Now my grandfather is a fierce Midway shopper, prices be damned. More power to him I guess!

DCP
10-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Wow you just said they did.
Show us how they did

I did. On this page even....

I saved $4.00 over Grafs. Considering where I live, I save tons of money on fuel ordering on line from anybody. Add in the good prices and it is a super win.

Love Life
10-05-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm not showing you my receipts if that's what your asking.

You show me your receipts where Midway hosed you and I'll show you my receipts where Midway did me a solid.

While you're at it, ask the other members who have posted the same experiences I have for their receipts.

I can pull up multiple pages on the internet at once, load carts, calculate shipping, and buy based off of that. I do it every time.

Find somebody else to latch on to before I make you eat a bunch of crow.

TXGunNut
10-05-2013, 01:00 PM
If I worked for Midway I'd start a "Bash Midway" thread on a regular basis, same as a "Bash Lee" thread. Both companies probably benefit from them because each company enjoys vigorous support from knowledgeable shooters and reloaders. I've used the same strategy and had the same outcome as Love Life, btroj, Ikisrulz, 338RemUltraMag and likely hundreds of other folks. I wouldn't waste the keystrokes to mislead you or anyone else, neither will the other members I listed above. If you refuse to believe us that's your choice but we're not lying to you. Maybe you could tell us how Midway has mistreated you and what steps you took to resolve the matter. That would be more helpful than bashing Midway and folks who buy from them.

DCP
10-05-2013, 01:02 PM
This thread is like are Government. double talk and then not willing to step us and then you threaten me.
Sure you may fine something cheaper at Midway. I haven't for over a year.

You are a vender sponsor why are you even paying retail.
Plus a lot of the time Amazon beats dealer pricing.

You can spend you money away you like that your right

You have a great day

I'm not showing you my receipts if that's what your asking.

You show me your receipts where Midway hosed you and I'll show you my receipts where Midway did me a solid.

While you're at it, ask the other members who have posted the same experiences I have for their receipts.

I can pull up multiple pages on the internet at once, load carts, calculate shipping, and buy based off of that. I do it every time.

Find somebody else to latch on to before I make you eat a bunch of crow.

btroj
10-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Wow, can't take a mans word at face value?

dragon813gt
10-05-2013, 01:04 PM
To be fair anytime I have placed an order w/ Midway it was because they were cheaper. This was after comparing across multiple sites. When they have everything I want in stock I end up going w/ them because shipping from multiple vendors makes it more expensive. And there have been plenty of times when I buy from whoever has it regardless of the price. Cost is not always the driving factor.

Bad Water Bill
10-05-2013, 01:09 PM
LOVE LIFE

There is a rumor on the internet that you live so far into the desert that EVEN U S P S has added a $30.00 SURCHARGE for fuel to deliveries to your address.:kidding:

Love Life
10-05-2013, 01:12 PM
LOVE LIFE

There is a rumor on the internet that you live so far into the desert that EVEN U S P S has added a $30.00 SURCHARGE for fuel to deliveries to your address.:kidding:

I live so far into the desert that Santa Clause charges me for extra feed for his reindeer.

Love Life
10-05-2013, 01:19 PM
This thread is like are Government. double talk and then not willing to step us and then you threaten me.
Sure you may fine something cheaper at Midway. I haven't for over a year.

You are a vender sponsor why are you even paying retail.
Plus a lot of the time Amazon beats dealer pricing.

You can spend you money away you like that your right

You have a great day

You do not know me. You have no reason to question my integrity. I have never questioned yours or anybody else's.

Then you resort to saying this thread (hinting at me) is like the government full of double speak.

This morning you have called me a two faced liar for no reason. I do not appreciate that. I do not appreciate it at all.

In this thread, many examples have been posted where Midway was cheaper than others. Were this a thread about Grafs, Lee, Natchez, or Midsouth, it would probably flow along the same lines.

You have shown who and what you are this morning. Thank you for that. I shall take the high ground and move onto more fruitful subjects. Should you want to go farther with this then please PM me and we can have all the heated discussion fun.

DCP
10-05-2013, 01:37 PM
This is really just like the Government and people only seeing what they want to see. You or me saying anything doesn't make it true.

There are people here who say Midway is high or others says there not.

Midway has Never rip me off.

It was the double speak letter I wanted you to see.

I have not been able to buy from Midway for over a year. and I don't care who anyone buys from.

If this isn't clear enough. I can do no more

Again
Have a great day

You do not know me. You have no reason to question my integrity. I have never questioned yours or anybody else's.

Then you resort to saying this thread (hinting at me) is like the government full of double speak.

This morning you have called me a two faced liar for no reason. I do not appreciate that. I do not appreciate it at all.

In this thread, many examples have been posted where Midway was cheaper than others. Were this a thread about Grafs, Lee, Natchez, or Midsouth, it would probably flow along the same lines.

You have shown who and what you are this morning. Thank you for that. I shall take the high ground and move onto more fruitful subjects. Should you want to go farther with this then please PM me and we can have all the heated discussion fun.

Blacksmith
10-05-2013, 01:49 PM
I compare price , selection, availability, and shipping for what I order sometimes it's Midway, sometimes Mid South or Natchez, Track of The Wolf or someone else entirely. My last order arrived this week from Midway and I am totally happy with the price and delivery of what I wanted. I will continue to shop and select the vendor that has the best deal for me at the time.

btroj
10-05-2013, 01:52 PM
And you aren't seeing only what you choose to see?

I feel no need, or desire, to justify my purchasing decisions to you or anyone else. I am sure LL feels the same way.

Love Life
10-05-2013, 02:17 PM
You have a good day as well, DCP. No hard feelings here on my end.

In other news, I just got done loading a 100 rds of 45 acp with coated boolits. Have I ever mentioned how clean coated boolits are?

Alvarez Kelly
10-05-2013, 03:11 PM
And this thread pushed me over the edge. Another one makes the ignore list.

DCP
10-05-2013, 04:40 PM
NO

I might see someone trying to throw gas on a imaginary fire

And you aren't seeing only what you choose to see?

I feel no need, or desire, to justify my purchasing decisions to you or anyone else. I am sure LL feels the same way.