PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Quinn and Gunblast

Lefty SRH
09-28-2013, 07:17 AM
Saw this on another forum I frequent. This came from his Face Book page. I don't have a FB page to monitor his progress, will someone else please.

Good morning all...This is Souette Quinn...Jeff's wife.
For those FB friends specific to Jeff on his personal page, I wanted to request prayer for him at this time.
Jeff is in Vanderbilt Hospital with an undetermined, aggressive form of a blood infection.
He was admitted on Wednesday afternoon with a team of Doctors waiting for him. He currently has 3 teams working with him as they attempt to identify the type of infection so they may treat accordingly. This is unlike anything they have seen before.
He has been on a slow drip of antibiotics for 2 days and his fever is now gone and he has begun to eat & drink some.
However, the infection remains and he is in the best of care in the ICU at Vanderbilt. He is isolated w/no visitors at this time.
Although he wants to stay to finally be diagnosed & treated correctly, I know he's getting better as he wants to get out so he can fulfill his commitments to GUNBLAST with the projects on his calendar.
Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. I'm sure Jeff will be back on here soon and teasing you once again with all those firearms he gets to "play around with".
~Souette

Ithaca Gunner
09-28-2013, 07:42 AM
I pray for his recovery and hope he comes out of it okay. I don't go to his site often, but he does have some very good articles there.

Lefty SRH
09-28-2013, 07:54 AM
I enjoy his articles.

Thin Man
09-28-2013, 08:01 AM
Sorry to hear about anyone being ill, but at least he went to one of the very best hospitals in this USofA! I have been treated for some rather serious issues at Vanderbilt over the past few years and got only the very best of treatment from initial diagnosis, treatment and after-care. Top of the line personnel and procedures. I am confident they will identify and deal with the problem and Jeff will recover.
Thin Man

300savage
09-28-2013, 10:57 AM
I am sorry to hear this, Mr Quinn has all the appearances of being a straight up kind of man.
We need all of those we can get.
He will be in my prayers.

mroliver77
09-28-2013, 11:50 AM
I have always enjoyed Jeffs writing. Prayers will go up for him. Thanmks for the heads up.
J

Artful
09-28-2013, 05:47 PM
Prayers said for full and speedy recovery.