PDA

View Full Version : Going to Pascagoula Missippi

No_1
10-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Gentlemen,

I am off on a business trip to Pascagoula beginning monday for a few weeks. I will probably make a trip to New Orleans on one of my Sunday's off. If anyone is in resonable driving distance from Pascagoula it would be great to meet for coffee, dinner, chat or whatever.

R.

pumpguy
10-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Nol luck in that part of the world, no1. If you ever find yourself in the Denver area, though, let me know.

No_1
10-28-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the offer but if you do not have DEEP water (enough for a full size navy vessel) then my work won't even bring me close. However, if I get out there on vacation I will look you up!

R.

Nol luck in that part of the world, no1. If you ever find yourself in the Denver area, though, let me know.

13Echo
10-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Pascagoula has an active range with blackpowder shilouette matches. Posting on the black powder cartridge rifle sites should get a response.

Jerry

walltube
10-29-2007, 09:47 AM
R.

I am but a stone's throw from I-10 in Slidell. First Slidell exit travelling West beyond the I-12W, I-59N interchange.

Send a PM for a cuppa or two and some chat.

Y.T.,

Wt.

schutzen
10-29-2007, 01:42 PM
I'm way inland, but we do have a large marine industry here. Do you ever work on river tow boats? I'm near Paducah, Kentucky. Paducah has several marine repair facilities.