PDA

View Full Version : Best deal ever!

freedom475
10-27-2007, 03:12 PM
Tried to order a new RCBS lub-a-matic2,sizer dies, mould, handles lube,........ect. from midway last night total came to about $300. Went to the local gun shop this morning a friend of mine said "I got just what you need", he gave me a lub-a-matic,with size dies and top punches for 357,44,and 45-70. complete O-ring rebuild kit, plus 30 tubes if verals lube. All for $50.:mrgreen:
The best part was when I got home there was a message from Midway, seems there was a mix-up with my credit card and my order didn't go through.

Guess I should go by a lottery ticket, but I'll probably just melt some WW's

testhop
10-27-2007, 03:48 PM
i dont know about the lottery but i ll;bet you have trouble setting down with that horse
shoe in your hip pocket

OBXPilgrim
10-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Hip pocket, nothing - I bet he walks funny with it hangin' out his...

nvbirdman
10-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Hey OBXPilgrim, you really gotta respect a guy that can hang a horseshoe there. I tried to do it but I broke my toe.[smilie=l:

Typecaster
10-27-2007, 09:51 PM
I had to stop with a glazed donut....

Misfire99
10-28-2007, 02:34 AM
Hey OBXPilgrim, you really gotta respect a guy that can hang a horseshoe there. I tried to do it but I broke my toe.[smilie=l:

Hey a horse shoe isn't anything. I know some old Chinese Qi Gung guy that ties a hundred pounds of weight around "those parts" to make them stronger. When he was telling me this his wife was smiling and nodding her head yes. I have seen a picture of a guy pulling a huge log with the rope tied to you know where.

My self I don't aspire to such heights. I'd be afraid of that old Indian saying "Ug to much."