PDA

View Full Version : Wrapping up the Gray Wolf benefit.

mroliver77
09-17-2013, 08:53 PM
I want to thank all you all for participating in helping Sam and Julie. I am so amazed at the generosity!

It was my first time "running" one of these and I was almost overwhelmed a couple of times. I had some lead of my own for sale and that added to hundreds of PMs kept me on my toes.

So; I hope I got everybody accommodated. There are still a couple auctions get the details wrapped up and shipped and one fellow that I need an address for. If I missed anybody or screwed up or accidentally sent you pictures of my rear end(my tractor trans-axel) I apologize. Please let me know of any problems or oversights and I will try to fix.

Thanks all,
Jay

km101
09-17-2013, 09:44 PM
Jay, thanks for all your effort and time spent. I am sure that Sam an Julie appreciate it.

I would not have known how to get anything to them without your assistance and I'm sure that many others were in the same shape. So thanks for "honchoing" this drive!

Please ask Sam to keep us updated regarding Julie's condition, and let us know if they need anything.

MaryB
09-17-2013, 10:54 PM
Still waiting on payment for one mat so I can get it forwarded. There will be another small donation coming in to me that I will get to Gray Wolf when I get it.

gray wolf
09-18-2013, 08:54 AM
I have to say thank you also, I know, I said it already, but it's only two little words that mean so much--when people take the time to do for others with very little reward for themselves it's got to say a lot about that person.
Julie is getting better, There's a saying that goes something like this when things happen.
"" Well lets see how it looks when the dust settles ""
Well some of it's still up in the air, But things are looking better.
Seems it's a mental game now mixed in with the physical aspects of what happened. I am not in my wife's mind but I can tell there is a lot going on.
I have been sleeping with one eye open and that's fine,--it's my watch,
and besides I always liked guard duty better that K-P
I will do my best to say what I can as to how things are at he camp.( house )

Sam

searcher4851
09-18-2013, 09:23 AM
Sam, you and Julie are both still in my prayers and I wish you the best.

Jay was so wrapped up in helping you out, he put up some lead for sale for his own needs, and was having trouble moving it. I bought some, but as I understand it he has more for sale, so anyone reading this, please help out one heck of a guy, mroliver77 aka Jay.

mroliver77
09-18-2013, 06:08 PM
Actually I sold all I had ready. Thanks searcher. I did get more cooked up but am hurting and healing for a couple days before I box and list it. :)
Again thanks to everybody that helped Sam and Julie out!
J

300savage
09-18-2013, 07:08 PM
jay is there a mailing adress where a person could just send a check to help out a little ?