PDA

View Full Version : Please welcome "Inline Fabrication" as a new sponsor.

Gunload Master
09-13-2013, 09:43 PM
Please welcome Inline Fabrication (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/rbs_banner.php?id=24&userid=1)as a new sponsor for our forums. The company's image is up top!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/images/paidad/inline5.gif (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/rbs_banner.php?id=24&userid=1)

27judge
09-13-2013, 10:28 PM
I have one of their press stands and a roller handle for a Redding T7 very well made and finished. In fact I just ordered today another press stand and roller handle for my other T7. Dan is a real nice guy on the phone and very helpful . tks Ken

danski26
09-13-2013, 10:36 PM
I have a press stand of theirs I modified for the RCBS A4 and it works great! Good products!

TheCelt
09-13-2013, 10:47 PM
Bought a press stand, light kit and a slick bin setup for my LNL AP, love em all!!! Press stand is HEAVY DUTY!!!

Bad Water Bill
09-14-2013, 04:39 AM
Well I just paid their ? rent here.

Bought a press stand, light kit and a slick bin setup for my 550 B.

Now the waiting begins.:coffeecom

boolit_boy
09-14-2013, 06:22 AM
Have one of the press stands and roller handles as well on my LNL. Great products and Dan is a super nice guy to deal with.

jeepyj
09-14-2013, 06:41 AM
Welcome, I just signed up I give a look when I get to computer
Jeepyj

Moonman
09-14-2013, 08:16 AM
Bad Water Bill,

You won't have to WAIT very long.

Great Products, Great Service.

1in9Twist is a GOOD GUY!:drinks:

MOONMAN

Randy C
09-14-2013, 08:17 AM
I sent them a email this morning for a post mounted press stand for my Wall nut hill press and RCBS PRO 2000

27judge
09-14-2013, 09:14 AM
I just ordered my stand and roller handle Friday and Dan said I should have it Tues. or Wen. not bad delivery time from the West Coast. tks Ken

TheCelt
09-14-2013, 09:46 AM
Well I just paid their ? rent here.

Bought a press stand, light kit and a slick bin setup for my 550 B.

Now the waiting begins.:coffeecom

Won't have to wait long Pard, they ship QUICK!!! I think you'll be pleased with the setup you ordered, works great for me. One of the slickest add-ons is that little metal plate that fits the front of the bins. I load twice as much ammo before I have to empty the bin as I used to. Also gotta say that the light kit is a blessing for my old eyes. I used to use a little flashlight to check charged cases but now I have enough light so I don't need the flashlight and don't strain my eyes.

Bad Water Bill
09-14-2013, 10:12 AM
I am not sure just what the bin thing is but for the money and FREE shipping I said why not.

Now the light WILL be a big improvement for my antiquated eyes. For years I have used an old flex necked reading light to see into the cases for powder level.

If their base is as sturdy as it looks Mr Dillon is about to lose a lot of his ?? mount business.

Not sure how or just when it will ship.

UPS & USPS will not move tomorrow and FED EX takes Mondays off. Figure Wed at the earliest hopefully by Thursday I can start playing with my new STUFF.:drinks:

TheCelt
09-14-2013, 10:40 AM
I am not sure just what the bin thing is but for the money and FREE shipping I said why not.

Now the light WILL be a big improvement for my antiquated eyes. For years I have used an old flex necked reading light to see into the cases for powder level.

If their base is as sturdy as it looks Mr Dillon is about to lose a lot of his ?? mount business.

Not sure how or just when it will ship.

UPS & USPS will not move tomorrow and FED EX takes Mondays off. Figure Wed at the earliest hopefully by Thursday I can start playing with my new STUFF.:drinks:

Base is ROCK SOLID!!!! I have a Dillon 650 on a Dillon mount and it works well but I'd have to say that the steel on my LNL AP mount is twice as thick. You also get a spiffy tray that fits the stand under the press too.

Edubya
09-14-2013, 01:47 PM
I know that they are going to be swamped so I figured that I better get my order in ASAP!

EW

Artful
09-14-2013, 01:51 PM
Hmm those LED's look sweet - the older I get the more I appreciate extra lighting on the subject

Honorstick
09-14-2013, 10:52 PM
Just checked them out, seen a couple of things I'd like to get if/when I get the funds.

27judge
09-17-2013, 04:39 PM
hey guys I got my stand and handle today USPS wow I ordered it Friday pretty good service from dan all the way from the west coast tks ken

jlm223
09-17-2013, 05:17 PM
Welcome to Cast Boolits, the LED lighting kit looks cool, got to have one.

MrWolf
09-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Gee thanks - the led light for my 550b looks great (another thing to spend money on) [smilie=p:

Bad Water Bill
09-17-2013, 05:57 PM
:coffeecom

Well the USPS said my stuff is in Eugene Or today but is supposed to be at my house tomorrow.:shock:

Edubya
09-19-2013, 06:16 AM
Got my "sky light" for the 550 and I don't know how I ever did without it! I've gone through at least a half dozen led flash lights and enumerable amount of batteries... the "sky light" beats them all!

EW

Bad Water Bill
09-24-2013, 06:50 AM
Well they shipped my order in a USPS flat rate box and yes it was here in just 3 days.

Then the confusion set in. I could not picture in my feeble brain just how things should work.

Finally a light bulb started to glimmer. Picked up the phone and in about 2 minutes the BOSS had me straightened out.

What a friendly knowledgeable gentleman he is.

A real pleasure to deal with our new sponsor. And yes I did thank him for joining us.

Edubya
09-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Have you ever loaded up a bunch and found that you had not removed all of the old primers?
Have you ever loaded a round without powder?
Do you load 9mm or .380? Ever hesitate to swap out tool heads, primer chute because it just takes too long?
If you answered yes to any of the above and are loading with a Dillon 550, you will be pleasantly surprised by getting this light (even if you have to forego a pound of powder). It's a delight!

EW

willie_pete
09-24-2013, 02:49 PM
I bought three lights from them, 2-550's and 1 LNL. All quality stuff and got them quick.

WP