PDA

View Full Version : I'm stirring the pot again.

09-09-2013, 11:10 PM
http://www.guns.com/2013/09/09/iowa-law-allowing-blind-people-obtain-firearms-permits-stirring-controversy-video/
And I know we should have had eye protection.
Warren

starmac
09-10-2013, 12:58 AM
I don't see a problem with it, legally blind doesn't mean you can't see a bad guy, and sure doesn't guarantee you won't run into one. In fact since they can't drive and have to walk a lot, they probably need it worse than most of us.

Swamp Man
09-10-2013, 05:12 AM
There was a old black man that was blind down here. Well this thug thought he would break into the old guys house and rob him. The thug waited until dark so the neighbors wouldn't see him so after dark he breaks into the house. Only to find out when he flipped on a light switch the old blind man didn't have any light bulbs in his fixtures. The old man heard him got his pistol and slipped into the next room and fired his weapon twice hitting the thug with both shoots.:shock: :shock:

Lead Fred
09-10-2013, 06:40 AM
Blind Justice sees no colors

LUBEDUDE
09-10-2013, 08:29 AM
Sweet

blackthorn
09-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Lends a whole new meaning to "sound shots"!! Good for the old blind guy!

Bad Water Bill
09-10-2013, 01:32 PM
I worked with someone that was "night blind".

During the day he could see better than me. When the sun started to set so did his vision.

Knowing the right politicians in Chiraq he soon was on full disability. Since he was in his own home after dark we have nothing to worry about if he gets ccw.

Being handicapped can be because you lost a foot or have a medical condition. Go to any shopping mall and watch all of the folks use those spaces and wonder why?

tomme boy
09-10-2013, 02:39 PM
There are many versions of being legaly blind. What part of the 2nd amendment says it does not cover the blind?

Bad Water Bill
09-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Come to Chiraq and I am sure one of our finest can point you to their OWN INTERPERITATION.

Our police chief just announced that murder rates are down 45% to ONLY 325.

Funny because last year we had just barely 600 fr the whole year.

I guess that all of the kiddies are putting away their assault weapons till next year. :evil: