PDA

View Full Version : Back in the saddle again.

BBQJOE
08-18-2013, 03:42 PM
After 8 years of busting our bums running our restaurant, the wife and I decided to close up and take most of the summer off.
It's been a really great summer, but now it's time to buckle down and get back to work.

Some of you may know us, and maybe we've even had the pleasure to serve you. If you are ever traveling between Phoenix and Vegas, please stop in and pay us a visit.

If you mention that you are a member of this site, I'll give you 10% off of your meal.

Eat at Joe's Barbecue (www.eatatjoesbarbecue.com)

Thanks,

Joe

GaryN
08-18-2013, 06:39 PM
Hi Joe. I don't get down that way much but when I do I'll stop in. It may be few years.

Wayne Smith
08-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Joe, it would be a very long commute for us!

Bad Water Bill
08-18-2013, 08:04 PM
Unless I win the lottery your video is the closest I will come to TWO success stories.

You are a success at the business.

You and that beautiful young thing with the braids have found the secret of staying married and working at your own business.

Very seldom does that happen.

By da wa Girty sez ur plaz luks grate n wn iz supr.:bigsmyl2:

BBQJOE
08-18-2013, 10:28 PM
Thank you Bill.
It's words like that that keep me rolling.

DougGuy
08-18-2013, 10:35 PM
OMG you have BOUDIN!! That is an excessive delight that far West Joe! Mucho props to you and your wife! If I am ever that far west I would certainly make it a point to stop in!

Just for kicks and grins, this is my BBQ recipe for baby backs.. Equal parts Cinnamon, Cayenne, and Curry Powder mixed together. That's all that I use in the rub, and for the kicker I use dried and crumbled African Blue Basil leaves, these flavors blend exclusively well together for a sweet, smoky, sticky, spicy rib that you could try sometime just for grins. Sauce used is Sweet Baby Ray's. I don't make my own sauce, Ray's covers it so well, no need to..

Mal Paso
08-18-2013, 10:41 PM
Dang! I drive by every time I go to Phoenix.

I'll see you this coming weekend if I can.

Thanks for posting!

Gunload Master
08-18-2013, 11:45 PM
That is excellent. Thanks for the discount for our members Joe! I might be able to make it one of these years. I love good ol BBQ.

oldgeezershooter
08-19-2013, 01:05 AM
We go to a friends ranch up by Signal, we shall try to stop in sometimes, thanks!

BBQJOE
08-19-2013, 09:42 AM
Thanks all!
I should also add what should be obvious. We are totally CCW friendly!