PDA

View Full Version : I love Utah Gun Mfgs...

Old Ironsights
08-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Case #1:

About 15 years ago I bought my NAA Guardian .32ACP at a gun show for pocket change... because it was broken.

I took it home, boxed it up and shipped it to NAA. They fixed it, replaced most of the guts and sent it back.

Total Cost: Shipping One Way.

Case #2:

I have this Cobra .38 Derringer with no leade - so it can't load CCI shot loads - and was considering a re-throat. BUT

I called Cobrapistols...

For LESS THAN $60 they are going to ship me a "spare" barrel set cut to accept the CCI Shot Loads ...

AND IT WON'T VOID THE WARRANTY!...

Not only that, I'll have it by the end of the week.

Me Likey! :bigsmyl2:

Blammer
08-05-2013, 09:49 PM
nice!

Cosmiceyes
08-05-2013, 10:47 PM
That was very nice of them! I am happy for you! :)'s

Bzcraig
08-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Sweeeeet!

Bad Water Bill
08-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Case #1:

About 15 years ago I bought my NAA Guardian .32ACP at a gun show for pocket change... because it was broken.

I took it home, boxed it up and shipped it to NAA. They fixed it, replaced most of the guts and sent it back.

Total Cost: Shipping One Way.

Case #2:

I have this Cobra .38 Derringer with no leade - so it can't load CCI shot loads - and was considering a re-throat. BUT

I called Cobrapistols...

For LESS THAN $60 they are going to ship me a "spare" barrel set cut to accept the CCI Shot Loads ...

AND IT WON'T VOID THE WARRANTY!...

Not only that, I'll have it by the end of the week.

Me Likey! :bigsmyl2:

You are hereby ordered to return IMMEDIATELY to the kingdom of Chitkaga land.

We can not permit you to find out how the rest of America lives.

Furthermore you are hereby ordered to cease and desist spreading your knowledge into the kingdom.

Signed
Patrick Quinn.
Exalted ruler

:bigsmyl2:

Bzcraig
08-06-2013, 12:58 AM
You are hereby ordered to return IMMEDIATELY to the kingdom of Chitkaga land.

We can not permit you to find out how the rest of America lives.

Furthermore you are hereby ordered to cease and desist spreading your knowledge into the kingdom.

Signed
Patrick Quinn.
Exalted ruler

:bigsmyl2:

Ok, this looks like Bills avatar, evens talks a little like Bill. But who the heck is Patrick Quinn and what makes him think he is an exalted ruler? Patrick have you stolen Bill's identity? Are you some kind of avatar thief? Do you know who Girty is?

Bad Water Bill
08-06-2013, 07:30 AM
Never fear. No one messed with me er my pikcher.

Google him and learn just who JELLO is and see why he THOUGHT he was lord and master till he butted heads with the real powers from Chit Kaga and the 7th court.