PDA

View Full Version : Graf and sons order

rockrat
08-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Got me in some bullets to shoot in my 6.5 grendel and some lock rings to replace the Dillon ones.

Best part, the shipping for 10 boxes of bullets and 12 lock rings ($260 order) was for over NINETEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. Thats right, over $19,000.00, shipped UPS ground!!!!

They are checking into it right now:shock:

Reg
08-01-2013, 02:40 PM
They just want to pay off the national debt is all !!

:bigsmyl2::bigsmyl2::bigsmyl2:

prsman23
08-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Yikes. They may want to get that checked out. That's a hell of a bill. UPS right? USPS could use the money haha.

376Steyr
08-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Did you accidently click the "Time Travel" shipping option, where they deliver it before you ordered? That one is a little spendy. :kidding:

I once had a gun dealer hand me a credit card slip to sign that was 10X my purchase price. I could have had the only $3400 S&W Kit Gun on the block, but I declined the honor.

Three-Fifty-Seven
08-01-2013, 03:58 PM
per! ;)

oldred
08-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Sounds kind of high for Graf&sons but about right for what some places charge for shipping these days!

A couple of years ago I ordered an oil temperature gauge for my tractor from Surplus Center and I'm not sure what happened but I knew something was seriously wrong when the UPS truck delivered a VERY large box, big enough for a TV set or something of that nature instead of a small 2" gauge. I cut open the box to find 260 of the darn things!:shock: The lady at the service dept there was quite helpful and they cancelled the charges to my credit card before I even returned the shipment, actually cancelled the entire charge but had me keep one of the gauges.

rockrat
08-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Well, they finally called. The shipping should have been $19.86. Seems like a new hires fingers hit the comma and a three, instead of the period and an eight. So it came out $19,386.00. They said that it was caught before my card was charged, but the enclosed invoice was the incorrect one!! Glad it was caught!!

shaune509
08-01-2013, 08:45 PM
But wait , we will double the order a $50 value for $12, just pay second s/h.
ay right, that is how they get you on tv adds.
shaune509

Cosmiceyes
08-01-2013, 08:54 PM
You have to save the page,and make a political blog,and blame O'blamer. Just another log on the roasting fire. I saw the news where a man woke up with some crazy billions/million amount in his checking. He knew something crazy happened at pay-pal. lot's of chuckles in those typos! :)'s

Well, they finally called. The shipping should have been $19.86. Seems like a new hires fingers hit the comma and a three, instead of the period and an eight. So it came out $19,386.00. They said that it was caught before my card was charged, but the enclosed invoice was the incorrect one!! Glad it was caught!!

500MAG
08-01-2013, 09:00 PM

Did it take them a month to mail it to you like they normally do?

aspangler
08-01-2013, 10:37 PM

Did you order retail or as a dealer? Retail the shipping should have been only 6.95 or 8.95 for a phone in order. If you ordered as a dealer then you pay actual shipping but get the goods at a little better deal.

3006guns
08-01-2013, 10:49 PM
Hey, hold it! I thought Grafs paid the shipping and only had a "handling charge"............

southpaw
08-02-2013, 09:08 AM
Did it take them a month to mail it to you like they normally do?

Every time that I have ordered from them I have recieved it in about a week, with the exception of one. At the time I was placing the order they said that they were behind about 2 weeks on shipping items. I still got it in less than 2 weeks. I have placed about 4 or 5 orders this year so far. I couldn't be any happier with them.

Jerry Jr.

rockrat
08-02-2013, 10:13 AM
On the site, the info was that orders would take a week to ship (non-hazmat type orders), but got a notice it had shipped, in two days. I have had no complaints with Grafs till yesterday!!! Still really don't, as they caught it and took care of it already.