PDA

View Full Version : Heater element

beppe
07-08-2013, 01:22 PM
hello everyone!! I bought a used lyman 4500, I also bought used (still not arrived) a heating element, you tell me if it is okay or is it better to buy a heater universal ?
in each case, I think to use a regulator of electricity.
thanks in advance for your help ciaoooooooo

ciao a tutti !!!!
ho comprato una lyman 4500 usata ,ho anche comprato usato ( ancora non č arrivato ) un elemento riscaldatore ,mi dite se va bene o č meglio che compro anche un riscaldatore universale ?in ogni caso , penso di usare un regolatore di elettricitā.

beppe
07-11-2013, 08:19 PM
hello to all! I tried it tonight for the first time the lyman 4500 with heater element. gotta learn to use pressure, I used Lyma ideal lubricant.

ciao a tutti !! ho provato questa notte per la prima volta la lyman 4500 con elemento riscaldatore .devo imparare a usare la pressione ,ho usato lyma ideal lubrificante

richhodg66
07-12-2013, 11:12 AM
I use a heater on mine, even though I use soft lubes most of the time now. My casting stuff is outside in my unheated barn and there are a lot of times of the year even soft lubes won't work without the heater.

Keep practcing with the 4500, it can take a while and a few bullets to get a feel for just how much pressure to put on the lube and get into a rhythm, but it will happen.