PDA

View Full Version : Reloaders Auction was pretty easy

Ohio Rusty
09-30-2007, 10:46 PM
Tonight I decided to list some cast boolets on the new Reloaders Auction. The first auction I made a few mistakes and had to edit it a few times until I got the hang of what I was doing. The next 2 auctions went pretty smooth. Photobucket was a big help as it nicely resized my image and uploaded easily into my auctions. Photobucket is the greatest thing next to sliced bread and toilet paper .... I didn't see anywhere though how many views or hits my auction gets. That kind of data helps me modify my auctions to be more attractive and get more attention. I'm glad we have an alternative to that E-trash auction site .....
Ohio Rusty

PatMarlin
10-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Do you have a link for that place?

PatMarlin
10-01-2007, 10:58 AM
http://www.reloadersauction.com/index.php?

Found it.

scb
10-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Rusty. Go to your specific auction auction page there's a counter under the picture. Steve

Gunload Master
10-01-2007, 09:46 PM
That's the exact same software I was using a year or so back for the GunLoads auction site.. which fell through :(

Old Ironsights
10-01-2007, 09:54 PM
I guess Timing is everything. A year ago Ebone hadn't acted the fool yet.

Pat: How come ya missed my sig? ;)

PatMarlin
10-01-2007, 10:29 PM
I don't know.

Is that auction yours?

Old Ironsights
10-02-2007, 04:02 PM
No, but I've been "championing" it ever since I heard about it (here even) and Johnny made me a Forum mod...

We wouldn't even mind if you started selling Sawdust... err... PMWFCFF :mrgreen:

PatMarlin
10-03-2007, 12:24 AM
OH you're askin for trouble with my controversial CFF. There has been much flaming caused by the stuff already. Threads have been shut down, and womens have threatened to leave... :groner:

PatMarlin
10-03-2007, 12:28 AM
That auction is pretty nice, but if I was him, I'd work on those colors and tone it down abit. It's to loud with all the brite color bars and stuff.

Go for an easyier to look at layout, like here with the calmer shades of gray for instance. It just wants to jump out atcha the way it is. Kinda makes it hard to find stuff, but that's just my throughts.

Use more gun metal grays and earth tones and get away from the loud blues and lime green and orange. Yer not selln' flowers for women.. :mrgreen:

Old Ironsights
10-03-2007, 10:11 AM
That auction is pretty nice, but if I was him, I'd work on those colors and tone it down abit. It's to loud with all the brite color bars and stuff.

Go for an easyier to look at layout, like here with the calmer shades of gray for instance. It just wants to jump out atcha the way it is. Kinda makes it hard to find stuff, but that's just my throughts.

Use more gun metal grays and earth tones and get away from the loud blues and lime green and orange. Yer not selln' flowers for women.. :mrgreen:

Good feedback. How about dropping by the forum and telling him yerself? Not like we need more posters or anything... [smilie=1:

PatMarlin
10-03-2007, 10:38 AM
I sent admin an email OI.

I think that if he tailored the look with just colors alone even, patterned after Gunbroker, or any gunsite look and feel, that auction would turn around on a dime.

But right now with white type and lime green background, the cringe factor's a little on the high side of the scale.

Prolly may piss him off with these comments. I'm good at that, or he should send me a percentage.. :mrgreen: