PDA

View Full Version : My new hunting camp in Luther mi.

Wells
06-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Just closed on my new camp in Luther 20a.all mine (wife's to) heading
Up there this weekend for the 4th. I'm ready for god's country.
Wells

Czech_too
06-28-2013, 04:32 PM
And the GPS coordinates would be...:kidding:

I just couldn't help it, it's the beer in me.

Hamish
06-28-2013, 05:55 PM
That's what I was thinking, he must be making an open invitation!:kidding:

Wells, honestly, thanks for sharing, it is of course most any hunters dream to be able to call a piece of ground his very own, where he can stride his little patch of earth with piece of mind that he may do what he will, and that he is now a caretaker of something bigger than himself.

Good hunting brother.

firefly1957
06-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Your a bit less than 60 miles due west of me enjoy your new property. I was just watching the deer here a young one was running around in the rain like it's tail was on fire fun to watch.

historicfirearms
06-28-2013, 09:52 PM
I grew up there and still live there. Unfortunately I'm an antisocial cuss. I built my own shooting range out back so I wouldn't have to deal with all the flatlanders. Luther's a small town, but I don't know hardly anyone anymore. When I was a kid I could walk to town cross country and knew all the farmers and old outlaws. They would invite me in for a home made lemonade if they saw me. Do that today any you will get the police called on you. Everything is posted no trespassing. City people buy cabins here and get their doors kicked in by local meth heads, I guess I'd be pretty paranoid of trespassers too. The world sure has changed.

Wells
06-29-2013, 12:28 PM
I know it's changed some over the last ten year I have been going there,I know a few people
In the area thay will have a eye on the place of me.
I hear about the methead's next door to the school should have hung them on the spot!
But no luck.
Wells

Hardcast416taylor
06-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Haven`t been over that way is about 30 years...wanna send me directions?Robert

clintsfolly
06-29-2013, 07:40 PM
Glad to see this Brother!! you in Luther and me on Bois Blanc Island We have good hunting to share. Best of Luck!!! Later Clint