PDA

View Full Version : Lgs

starmac
06-27-2013, 02:33 AM
I had some time to kill in delta junction today (where Bullshop used to live) and have been wanting to stop at a gift and gun store I have been seeing.
The place was neat The sporting goods section was not overly large, but was crammed full. The show cases had hanguns on top of handguns 3 deep in places. The rifle racks were packed as full as you could get them, and the ammo shelves were stacked as deep as the shells allowed, plus stacked on the counter a foot high or better. There was even some cases of ammo in the floor you had to step around. It appeared like they had about anything you wanted, but you may have had to dig for it. lol I didn't ask, but didn't notice any 22 ammo though. I didn't ask about reloading components either, but there was a rcbs shelf stacked full of dies and other tools.
I did buy some mosquito dope (everybody here has been sold out) and a box of 45/70 shells JUST because they were 5 bucks a box cheaper than WALLMART here, which I thought was crazy.

wlc
06-27-2013, 02:48 AM
I ALWAYS stop there when I'm in Delta. A bit crowded as you said, but lots of stuff and prices aren't high as I would have thought.

starmac
06-27-2013, 03:19 AM
There is not enough room to get a set of doubles in, so I have never stopped. Today I had a little time to kill, so I walked down from the truckstop.
I am constantly amazed at the deals in delta, the atv dealer that was out by the river was tough to beat.

1Shirt
06-28-2013, 11:14 AM
Makes me think of Alaska perfume "Cutters"! And of course the Alaskan State Bird! No it don't have feathers!
1Shirt!