PDA

View Full Version : a good day.

nagantguy
06-24-2013, 09:23 PM
I had a short day at work and the fish weren't biting so I went to the shop and plugged in the lee pot. My head is still reeling from the wedding and all that's happened since last week, got hitched on Saturday. So while thinking everything through I soon had a pile of 250 grain REAL boolits a nice pile of .357s a big pile of 452s and some perfect 430s for the Blackhawk. What a day probably cast enough to keep me shooting till late summer, maybe by then there will be some .22 longs on the shelves. Since I'm kind of ranting on here ill say this, I seem to be making a dent in my mole population here at the new place. I'll bet there is only 50,000 or so left.

thegreatdane
06-24-2013, 09:25 PM
Wow. Congrats on getting hitched (and the pile of boolits). I need a good relaxing day of casting too. Way to go.

mikeym1a
06-29-2013, 01:23 AM
Adding another person to the mix is a big step. Just take it one day at a time. Having the other who completes you is the greatest thing that can happen, but it takes getting used to. Reflection such as you were doing can help soothe things. In the meantime, SMILE!!:D

MaryB
06-29-2013, 01:40 AM
Congrats on the wedding and a good day casting. I tend to get into a zone while casting, radio on low and just cast.

blackthorn
06-29-2013, 10:28 AM
From our house to yours: Congratulations to both you and the new Mrs. Gail and I hope you both will be as happy as we have been for the last 20+ years!!