PDA

View Full Version : reading sent P.M's

white eagle
06-22-2013, 05:22 PM
cant seem to figure this one out
how do I read my sent private messages???:grin:

theperfessor
06-22-2013, 05:27 PM
In the upper right corner of your screen is your user name. Click on that to drop the menu. Click on Inbox. When that screen comes up look to the left under Messages. Click on Sent Items. Bingo!

Stonecrusher
06-22-2013, 05:27 PM
When you open private messages there is a space at the upper left that says "My Messages". Under this there are two tabs, one says "Inbox" the other says "Sent Items". Just click on "Sent Items" to see the messages you have sent.

daengmei
06-22-2013, 05:31 PM
If you havn't done so yet, you need to tell the messenger to save the ones you have sent.

Select private messages, then along the left side under the heading My Account, select General Settings. You will then see a list of items, scroll down to Private Messages. You will see the following:

Sent Private Messages: Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

Don't save a copy of sent messages

When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.

Select the proper "Bubble" that isn't showing in this message.

I have had the same trouble and just now fixed it.

white eagle
06-22-2013, 05:54 PM
If you havn't done so yet, you need to tell the messenger to save the ones you have sent.

Select private messages, then along the left side under the heading My Account, select General Settings. You will then see a list of items, scroll down to Private Messages. You will see the following:

Select the proper "Bubble" that isn't showing in this message.

I have had the same trouble and just now fixed it.

That was it thanks

dbosman
06-22-2013, 05:56 PM
One other thing to keep in mind if you are searching past mails is that some members have names, screen names, and email addresses that are all different. Searching for that one sent in a pile, can be interesting.