PDA

View Full Version : Medina Ohio gun show

gsdelong
06-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Can anybody tell me if the show in Medina Ohio is worth going to for reloading supplies and items other than guns. Gsdelong

Czech_too
06-21-2013, 05:41 AM
In my opinion, NO. While I do plan on going to this show, I wont be looking for supplies, but rather to check out the current prices on some rifles. There's normally at least two dealers with a decent amount of powder/primers/ammo, but not at decent prices.

Nocturnal Stumblebutt
06-25-2013, 10:11 PM
What about contender barrels?

Czech_too
06-26-2013, 06:15 AM
There is one dealer that's always at this show that has several available but there's something about the haphazard way he 'displays' them. He's also at the Berea show regularly. Sometimes there are others with a barrel or two on their tables.

I've gotten to the point where I should sell a handful, just hard to part with them.

Nocturnal Stumblebutt
06-26-2013, 01:10 PM
I've gotten to the point where I should sell a handful, just hard to part with them.

Well I just caught the contender bug from a fellow forum member, so if your ever interested in parting with a few to a young guy that just caught barrel fever, feel free to PM me

gsdelong
06-26-2013, 04:37 PM
Me first:)

Nocturnal Stumblebutt
06-26-2013, 06:10 PM
Me first:)

Sure you first. . . if he happens to have one that you don't, which is unlikely.