PDA

View Full Version : Attention illinois residents

Bad Water Bill
06-20-2013, 10:48 AM
SPECIAL ALERT - BE PREPARED TO FACE DOWN BLOOMBERG

As many of you know, gun-grabbing New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has kicked off a 100-day bus tour around the United States for the purpose of bullying state legislators into taking your guns away from you. Illinois is on the list of states included in the bus tour, but Bloomberg is too chicken to announce where in Illinois he will be or when. We have people tracking the bus tour's progress and will notify you when Bloomberg gets to Illinois, which may be within the next week.

In the mean time, please be prepared to respond at a moment's notice and proceed to the location where Bloomberg will be spewing his hateful venom against law-abiding gun owners. We will need you to wear iGold t-shirts and hats. Also, we will need you to bring along something that makes noise like a whistle, cowbell, horn, or anything else that will drown out the lies that will be told about you.

So, please remain close to your computer or smart phone for further instructions.

km101
06-20-2013, 10:58 AM
Go get him Bill! We're all pullin' for you!

quilbilly
06-20-2013, 11:01 AM
Totalitarian fascists like Bloomer never stop. There is an antigun initiative campaign getting started in my state and I will be positive rude to the signature collectors paid for by Bloomer which is something I have never felt necessary before.

Don Purcell
06-20-2013, 11:07 AM
Bloomberg would have been a Capo in the concentration camps handing out towels to fellow Jews. B@#%^&d!

Bad Water Bill
06-23-2013, 01:45 PM
URGENT ALERT – ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

YOUR ACTION REQUIRED

For the past 6 months or so, law-abiding gun owners like you have been the targets of an intense campaign of vilification, slander and misrepresentation from the likes of Obama, Biden, Bloomberg, Simon and Quinn. The gun grabbers have blamed you for mass murders, terrorist attacks on movie theaters and malls, and even the bombing of the Boston Marathon.

And now, the anti-gunners are trying to hijack concealed carry legislation and transform it into a massive gun control scheme that will result in the banning and confiscation of most of the guns you own. Wait, but that’s not all. . . the gun-haters’ plan for concealed carry also includes licensing, registration and the surrender of your privacy – whether you apply for a permit or not.

As a law-abiding gun owner you should be sick and tired of all this nonsense. It’s time for all of you to stand up and declare, “. . .enough is enough!” It’s time to confront the gun grabbers and force them to stand down from their attacks on your constitutional rights.

You will have several opportunities this week to go and snatch your rights back from those who would toss your guns into the furnace if they had a chance. Several suburbs are considering bans on semiautomatic target rifles, pistols and shotguns. If passed, these local ordinances will spread like a cancer. No matter where you live, you have a vested interest in what happens in the board rooms of these city and village councils. Here is a listing of meetings where local gun-grabs will be debated this week:

1. Highland Park, IL. 1707 St. John’s Avenue, Monday, June 24, 2013, 7:30 PM (be there by 6:30 PM). Topic: semiautomatic firearm ban.

2. Evanston, IL. City Hall, 2100 Ridge Avenue, Monday, June 24, 2013, 7:15 PM (be there by 6:30 PM). Topic: semiautomatic firearm ban.

3. Melrose Park, IL. Police Station, One North Broadway, Monday, June 24, 2013, 6:00 PM (be there by 5:15 PM). Topic: semiautomatic firearm ban.

4. St. Charles, IL. City Council Chambers, 2 E. Main Street, Monday, June 24, 2013, 7:00 PM (be there by 6:15 PM). Topic: semiautomatic firearm ban.

5. Park Ridge, IL. City Hall, 505 Butler Place, Monday, June 24, 2013, 7:00 PM (be there by 6:15 PM). Topic: semiautomatic firearm ban.

6. Berwyn, IL. City Hall, 6700 26th Street, Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 8:00 PM (be there by 7:15 PM). Topic: semiautomatic firearm ban.

HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO SAVE YOUR GUNS

1. No matter where you live, you should plan on attending the closest meeting to you. Be prepared to bring a friend or two. Wear iGOLD hats and t-shirts. If you see members of the media, approach them and tell them that you are a law-abiding gun owner who is sick and tired of having others carelessly work to destroy your rights.

2. Take careful notes of what happens during the meeting. Take notes of who you talk to, what the topic of the discussion was, and note what is told to you by the other person.

3. Pass this alert on to your friends and family – ask them to attend as well.

4. Please post this alert to any and all Internet bulletin boards and blogs to which you may belong.

IN CLOSING:

It’s time to launch a major counteroffensive against the gun control movement. This is the week to do it. Please plan on attending one of these meetings.

Remember, Gun Control is a disease – you’re the cure.

Tomorrow evening, June 24, the Evanston City Council is proposing to pass the most DRACONIAN AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL "AWB" in the United States...its provisions include the confiscation of semi-automatic rifles owned by private citizens with no grandfathering of ownership it says

9-8-15: CONFISCATION AND DISPOSITION OF ASSAULT WEAPONS (A) Any assault weapon possessed, sold or transferred in violation of Section 9-8-14 is hereby declared to be contraband and shall be seized and disposed of. Whenever any assault weapon is surrendered or confiscated pursuant to this Section, the Evanston Police Department shall determine whether such assault weapon is needed as evidence or warrants further investigation and if the same is not needed as evidence, it shall be destroyed.

This odious action is being undertaken while the Cook County Blair Holt AWB is in its sixth year of litigation in the Courts http://www.isra.org/cook_county/index.html

ErikO
06-23-2013, 03:18 PM
Jeepers, he won't be coming to Ellisville or Mt Vernon or anywhere south of Springfield...guess Iowa is on the list but not Missouri. Wonder why? LOL

DCP
06-23-2013, 05:52 PM
As Illinois goes so goes the Nation.

Don't think it cant happen in your State think again.

Zero is from Illinois.

jaystuw
06-24-2013, 02:04 AM
This thread is killing me! I noticed something and want to comment on it so bad that I am about to pee my pants but alas, I have been scolded for earlier shanagans. Safe to say my observations would shoot this thread from mundane to general melee so fast that it would throw me thru the back of my computer chair! Jay

429421Cowboy
06-24-2013, 02:18 AM
Bill, please, do NOT take the bait!

I would be there with bells on to help you if I could, sadly I really don't think that putz would make it within 1000 miles of here with his anti gun mayor bull squat. Thank you for fighting the good fight where it matters, you are on the front lines of this, although it would seem that the general population around you is so used to the brainwashing and lies they believe the anti's when they ask for more gun control. Good to see you are doing something for everybody's rights by taking a stand!

Hamish
06-24-2013, 04:03 AM
This thread is killing me! I noticed something and want to comment on it so bad that I am about to pee my pants but alas, I have been scolded for earlier shanagans. Safe to say my observations would shoot this thread from mundane to general melee so fast that it would throw me thru the back of my computer chair Jay

You know, it's the oddest thing. You pop in ever so infrequently, maybe once a month, once every two months, and you usually pop off some smart left of center tomfoolery, or a "yes, I collect those too".

But you never really say anything meaningful about whats going on in the 2A struggle in your neck of woods. Funny, but didn't they just pass a bunch of draconian nazi garbage where you live not too long ago? AWB? $55 Ammo Fee? No?

This is definitely NOT the first time someone has hollered Troll. And, PLEASE don't throw out the "I've been here for years and I've been a shooter for 45 years".

All the other Cal. gun owners on this forum are foaming at the mouth, and it never fails, guess who's all nicey-nicey, not a care in the world, wanting to crack wise and grab ***.

Every so often you will lip off some liberal mush comment and rile a few of the righteous folk up and then it's right into kissyface and playing up.

I ain't buying it pal.

jaystuw
06-24-2013, 09:25 AM
You know, it's the oddest thing. You pop in ever so infrequently, maybe once a month, once every two months, and you usually pop off some smart left of center tomfoolery, or a "yes, I collect those too".

But you never really say anything meaningful about whats going on in the 2A struggle in your neck of woods. Funny, but didn't they just pass a bunch of draconian nazi garbage where you live not too long ago? AWB? $55 Ammo Fee? No?

This is definitely NOT the first time someone has hollered Troll. And, PLEASE don't throw out the "I've been here for years and I've been a shooter for 45 years".

All the other Cal. gun owners on this forum are foaming at the mouth, and it never fails, guess who's all nicey-nicey, not a care in the world, wanting to crack wise and grab ***.

Every so often you will lip off some liberal mush comment and rile a few of the righteous folk up and then it's right into kissyface and playing up.

I ain't buying it pal.

Hi hamish, good to see you to! You must of missed the latest dust up, Its at 1300 hits and counting! I have to go to work, see you later. Jay

DCP
06-24-2013, 10:36 AM
Hi hamish, good to see you to! You must of missed the latest dust up, Its at 1300 hits and counting! I have to go to work, see you later. Jay

Wow
I am impressed he has a job to go to? A productive member of society

Is he a tree hugger ?

GabbyM
06-24-2013, 05:43 PM
Wow
I am impressed he has a job to go to? A productive member of society

Is he a tree hugger ?

He sure is proud of himself.

imsoooted
06-25-2013, 10:56 AM
At st Charles council meeting last night the councils opinion on assault weapon ban is that there is no sense rushing to find a solution for a problem that doesn't exist. They have no interest in restricting the citizens rights. All looks good here.
'Soooted

tengaugetx
06-25-2013, 11:27 AM
Congrats to all of you there. I grew up in Illinois and it warms my heart to see you all finally getting your due right to carry.
What really amazes me about this is the courts have ruled and the majority of the people seem to support it, but the hard leftists still have no problem trying to decide how to keep suppressing your rights as much as they can. Fascists to the core. Good luck to you all.

Hamish
06-25-2013, 11:37 AM
" but the hard leftists still have no problem trying to decide how to keep suppressing your rights as much as they can."

And *that* is the heart of the problem, this "heartfelt" belief that everyone else needs to be protected from themselves.

Down South
06-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Good luck in Ill. guys. Go git em Bill. I wonder if Boomberg will get down La/Tx way?

AricTheRed
06-25-2013, 12:50 PM
SPECIAL ALERT - BE PREPARED TO FACE DOWN BLOOMBERG

...Also, we will need you to bring along something that makes noise like a whistle, cowbell, horn, or anything else that will drown out the lies that will be told about you.

Available at many hardware stores, autoparts retailers, marine and boating supply houses, Gander Mountain, Cabelas, heck maybe even every walmart in the country.

You may want to add earplugs to your rally kit, several pairs, one for you and many for the other attendees too.

Hope the rally's aren't in any libraries...

Bad Water Bill
07-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Courtesy of the Illinois State Rifle Assn

As you know, Bloomberg has teamed up with Emanuel and Quinn to impose gun ban and confiscation schemes across Illinois. But, time is running out on Bloomberg and the gun grabbers. More localities are looking to pass gun bans and confiscations before the deadline comes.

If you think it is OK for the Mayor of New York to tell you what kinds of firearms you may own and which you may not, then just sit back and do nothing.

On the other hand, if you value your freedom... if you value your gun rights, here is what you need to do:

1. No matter where you live, plan to be at one of the meetings listed below. Be sure to bring a friend or two along with you.

2. Wear IGOLD or NRA hats and/or teeshirts------------------------------------------.PLEASE WEAR SHIRTS AND HATS.

3. Be prepared to vigorously defend your rights.

4. If you see media there, approach them and tell them that you are a law-abiding Illinois firearm owner and that you do not support gun bans.

5. Be sure to get to the meeting site at least 45 minutes early so you will get a seat. We need to make our voices heard.

6. Pass this alert on to you friends and family and tell them to attend meetings too.

7. Post this to all forums to which you belong.

Again, the question to you is, “Do you want Mayor Bloomberg telling you what guns you may own?”

What: Evanston City Council - Agenda Packet (p11) - Up for vote
Where: 2100 Ridge Ave Evanston 60201
When: Monday, July 8, 7:15 pm

What: Country Club Hills City Council Meeting - Agenda - Up for vote ----------YES I WILL BE THERE
Where: 4200 W. Main St. Country Club Hills 60478
When: Monday, July 8, 7:00 pm

What: Western Springs Village Board Meeting - Agenda - Up for vote
Where: 740 Hillgrove Ave, Western Springs 60558

What: Park Ridge Committee Meeting - CCW and AWB Memo
Where: 505 Butler Place, Park Ridge, 60068

What: Berwyn Committee Meeting - COW Agenda - Gun Ban Discussion
Where: City Hall, 6700 26th Street
When: Tuesday, July 9, 6:00 pm

What: Hillcrest Village Board Meeting - Agenda not published yet - up for vote
Where: 204 Hillcrest Avenue 61068
When: Wednesday, July 10, 7:00 pm

For status of previous meetings, other meeting times, talking points against semi-auto bans, copies of proposed ordinances, links to other resources; please visit http://isra.org/townhall .

Bad Water Bill
07-09-2013, 02:20 PM
C C Hills decided that AWB should be a state or federal ruling.

One more down.

Bad Water Bill
07-09-2013, 02:22 PM
The House just over rode the Governors veto.

On to the Senate this afternoon.:bigsmyl2:

Hamish
07-09-2013, 03:29 PM
http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39516

j_dude77
07-09-2013, 10:36 PM
Glad to hear about your progress in Illinois. I saw the article this morning on Drudge.

Hamish
07-10-2013, 01:45 PM