PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate resource for looking up gun values, knife values, etc. lies within...

Love Life
06-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Google.com

Step 1:
In the text box type "Random item I am looking for the value of for sale"

Step 2:
Hit the search button

Step 3:
Read through the links...

That is all.

Boerrancher
06-15-2013, 11:32 AM
Dang... thanks for that tip. I have been way under pricing my mod 98 8x57 Mauser rifles. I have been selling them for $250 to $300 and ones in like condition seem to be going for as much as $600. I think it is time to raise my prices on my collection of Mil surps.

Best wishes,

Joe

Love Life
06-15-2013, 12:33 PM
I bought a new in the cosmoline M48A Yugo when I was 18 years old. It was my first rifle purchase. I paid $88.00 out the door. If I could go back in time I would buy 20 of them!!

Ahh who am I kidding. I was putting in fences and flipping cheeseburgers waiting to graduate high school so I wouldn't have been able to buy 20 of them anyway!!! Most of my money went to taking my future wife out on dates...

RoyEllis
06-15-2013, 01:26 PM
.... Most of my money went to taking my future wife out on dates...

And an extremely wise investment it was! Had you not invested in that portion of your future, you certainly wouldn't be laughing and smiling, wondering "how do they grow up so fast?". Your true blessing has already been delivered, you will someday leave behind the legacy you now teach your daughter. What greater gift could any of us ask for?