PDA

View Full Version : Site Started Acting Funny Today

Bzcraig
06-07-2013, 12:02 AM
Don't have any idea why, but starting yesterday when I click on the unread posts, then start reading through them, the thread fonts no longer change color to let me know I have read them and the unread post count goes up not down. This is using my IPad as I have for almost a year. Anyone else having a similar experience?

snuffy
06-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Site Started Acting Funny Today

So--- did you laugh?¿

bushboy
06-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Call the NSA and complain about PRISM messin' up your interweb :kidding:

swheeler
06-08-2013, 12:26 AM
BZ; be afraid, be very afraid, they are watching you;)

runfiverun
06-08-2013, 12:41 AM
I got the unread post count down to one, one time and couldn't find it.

sometimes there is just a bunch of traffic on the sight and it get's a little slowed up.

Bzcraig
06-08-2013, 03:22 AM
Well, you guys weren't any help at all but I did laugh.

Snuffy....that was funny

Bushboy and Swheeler you're just watching too much news. Now might be a good time to invest in aluminum foil though! :kidding:

Swamp Man
06-08-2013, 06:20 AM
It's not just this site that's doing some strange things others I go to were acting strange yesterday and last night. Not sure what the deal is but I also use an Apple computer so it could have something to do with Apple software updates.

bushboy
06-09-2013, 01:14 AM
Well, you guys weren't any help at all but I did laugh.

Snuffy....that was funny

Bushboy and Swheeler you're just watching too much news. Now might be a good time to invest in aluminum foil though! :kidding:

Just to set the record straight - I don't watch the news. I get my info on a live feed from Arecibo. I also have PLENTY of tinfoil - thank you. I just can't figure out if my tinfoil jammies are supposed to be shiny side in or out.