PDA

View Full Version : Floyd County gets "Cop in a Box"

Jim
06-06-2013, 11:07 PM
The Floyd Moose Lodge did a fund raiser for the last few months to raise enough money to donate a "Cop in a Box" program (http://safesurfin.org/cop-in-a-box-program/) computer system to the Floyd County Sheriff's Office. Sheriff Shannon Zeman accepted the equipment at a presentation at the Floyd Moose Lodge.

I was invited to be there, so I videoed the presentation. I'm very proud to be a member of the lodge and also to be connected to the Sheriff's Office through the training services I offer to the citizens of the county.

"Cop in a Box" presentation video
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4AAv9edtMs)
I told Shannon "First one of these dirt bags you catch, bring him to me. You got a one man firin' squad with a buffalo rifle waitin' for ya' an my neighbor has a back hoe." Rick Morrison, one of the detectives said "Jesus, Jim, a buffalo rifle?!!" I told him the scum bag wouldn't feel a thing.

oneokie
06-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Got any quick lime?

xs11jack
06-06-2013, 11:49 PM
You got it just right, Jim, why waste tax money on keeping the lowlife in jail and feeding and caring for him. And maybe providing a liar for him. Shoot, Shovel, and Shutup.
Ole Jack

clintsfolly
06-07-2013, 06:43 AM
Got a lbs or two of soft lead to help the buffalo rifle keep the kids safe!! But think that you should Gut shoot them and let the buzzards have them! Clint

41 mag fan
06-07-2013, 07:19 AM
I told Shannon "First one of these dirt bags you catch, bring him to me. You got a one man firin' squad with a buffalo rifle waitin' for ya' an my neighbor has a back hoe.

Now you're just not right Jim!! :kidding:

But maybe they can catch the perp who robbed the mexican restaurant and got away with all those pesos too!!

mroliver77
06-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Speaking of hijacking a thread, The Loco Police helping the FBI and I don't know who all raided our local Mex restaurant and carted some off and closing the place. The raid went down while folks were eating. Customers were sent packing. Very good food and hard working people! The dirt bag welfare sucking illegals were not touched down the street. I just dont get it! Now all we have is Taco Bell!
J
Oh and on topic. I was put off at first with Jim stating he would shoot somebody for the Police. Then I read what "Cop in a Box" is about. I will donate too Jim! Thanks for your good work! I am going to see if our locals know about this.

Now you're just not right Jim!! :kidding:

But maybe they can catch the perp who robbed the mexican restaurant and got away with all those pesos too!!

10-x
06-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Jim,
Just throw them off Twin Falls[smilie=1:

TXGunNut
06-07-2013, 11:46 PM
Awesome program, first I've heard but sounds good. Please keep us posted.

Jim
06-08-2013, 06:55 AM
These systems are $3500 each. Our lodge prelate is responsible for having putting about a dozen of them in various rural law enforcement agencies himself, nevermind what other lodges around the country have come up with. This is the kind of stuff Moose International gets involved in.

41 mag fan
06-08-2013, 09:07 AM
Jim, I just read what the Cop in a Box program is......very good program. This is one of a few things I think the federal and state gov't should be using yours, mine and Joe Henry Hancock and Tom, Dick, and Harrys tax $ on for the police depts, not some of the wasteful **** they spend it on.

km101
06-10-2013, 09:18 AM
You got it just right, Jim, why waste tax money on keeping the lowlife in jail and feeding and caring for him. And maybe providing a liar for him. Shoot, Shovel, and Shutup.
Ole Jack

Yep, the "3 S" program works well when done properly! Back when I was in LE, we called it S.W. A. T (Save Willie A Trial) but it has the same outcome!

popper
06-10-2013, 10:03 AM
You guys ever notice that Jim has all the fun? Is it his beard or the water or something?

10-x
06-10-2013, 11:22 AM
He lives in Floyd.............

Jim
06-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Janet says I'm easily entertained. "Simple pleasures for simple minds."

freebullet
06-10-2013, 03:16 PM
We have to many cops round here. Seems like a police state anymore. There are so many they are bored and have time to sit on off ramps stopping everyone. I will no longer donate anything to anything related to police beyond the regular tax payments required so the gov can spy on this post. More cops makes me feel less safe these days.