PDA

View Full Version : What do the Boolit mold, boolit bub, etc. mean?

Charlie Horse
09-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Just curious.

standles
09-22-2007, 10:17 PM
Just little names attached to how many posts you have made to date. Nothing more than a title applied based on $ of posts. Means nothing else. Well at least noting on the Forums I run.

However, it seems to make some folks iritated when they join my forum and are denoted as "Just a babe in the woods"

:-D

Steven

Linstrum
09-22-2007, 11:59 PM
As was just explained quite well above by standles, it is just a hierarchy of how many times somebody has submitted either a new topic or a reply.

This is my 266th submission to this board not counting Personal Messages (PMs). If the classification were instead based on the number of words posted rather than the number of times some one has posted, things would be a lot different. I would be up there a lot closer to the guys at the top! In other words, the designation does not necessarily reflect who among us go on and on and on and - - - (blah, blah blahblah, blah) - - - -

45nut
09-23-2007, 01:32 AM
That is a fact, some posts are barely more than a hello or such and some are generally more informative. Certain members here I eagerly look for new posts and can count on useful and helpful information to be included.
Other than that the various "rankings" are of no measure of the man. We have been graced with many new members with low post counts but are highly experienced all the same.