PDA

View Full Version : Got my shipping notice from PV for LP Primers

Down South
05-31-2013, 12:52 PM
I did not know if I had got my order placed in time on the 13th of this month for LP Primers at Powder Valley as I went back and checked stock levels as soon as I placed my order for 10,000 Winchester LP Primers, they were listed as out of stock.
I got my shipping invoice form Powder Valley a few minutes ago so I lucked out and made it.
It was just in time too as I only have 200 primers left.
Now I can take my 45's to the range tomorrow. I loaded 600 rounds of 45 acp the other day and decided to hold onto them until I had primers coming.
I have another order in with Graf that was placed back in Feburary for 10,000 LP primers so I can call and cancel that order now.

Smitty's Retired
05-31-2013, 12:58 PM
:awesome: Any day you can get primers now is a Great Day.

Dale in Louisiana
05-31-2013, 05:24 PM
That's my next goal: Grab some primers. I need LR, mainly.

You guys have been a big help on getting the powder stocks back up to something comfortable. It's like having food in the pantry instead of having to drive to the corner store every day for a meal.

dale in Louisiana

Down South
05-31-2013, 07:50 PM
Powder is one of the things that I'm sitting good on. I don't know how I let myself get low on LP primers. I guess I've been shooting my 45's mostly. Three of them get hungry and I need to shoot all three tomorrow.

TES
05-31-2013, 09:13 PM
Dale it sounds like all three of your .45's have a beer gut!

FLINTNFIRE
05-31-2013, 09:21 PM
I got in a order on the 13th also only 2000 large pistol for the father in law , 10,000 small pistol , mostly for me , a 8 lb jug of 700x some for him , rest I guess i will use , waiting for more to come in as I need some other stuff but want order to be worth while , have not got any shipping notice , but i had got their confirmation of order .

texassako
05-31-2013, 09:48 PM
I was down to my last 500 SPP when Midway happened to get some Fiocchi in Wed. I was just starting to research using magnum primers in non mag applications since I have a few thousand of those. UPS says I will get them Monday. I had to make a note in my load book not to change what I like shooting in the middle of a shortage, unless I already have enough components for it. Meanwhile several rifles are sitting lonesome in the corner of the safe waiting for their turn, wishing those primers were not in stock.