PDA

View Full Version : Sean's out of school for Summer,, Ammo Demil about to start!

sparkz
05-22-2013, 02:45 PM
His last day of school is Friday, So We / I will be "De-Miling" .45acp, 44mag, and with luck some 30-30 One at a time,, lol
I love to shoot with my Son and am about ready to bust,, hahaha

Kids a good shot and had a great year at school (tho he did miss the honor roll this year)
He's worked hard at school so now time to let him play hard for a bit before we jump on this house and get back Building it,,
I lost my Wife his mother about 4 years ago so I wear lots of hats one of those is a mom hat too, (as a result I do tend to spoil my 2 kids sometimes)
so I plan on him gettin some shooting in and hope to get over to the Kentucky State Park "Natural Bridge" and to Lake Buckhorn, for some lite camping and a bit of fishing too.

are any of you guys / Gals looking forward to your kids getting out of school for camping, fishing, shooting?
got other good Ideas for Dad to do with a (Well now I am gona have to start to say 15 year old boy?,)

His Uncle my Brother's a retired PRO Drag Racer in Illinois ( Gary Campbell Racing) and he's looking at the Hot Rod Magazine Power tour
( he's gone every year) and told Sean he can ride the tour with him in a street rod, so thinking we may meet-up with him and hand off Sean for a eastern States street rod tour
and back to Illinois where we Get Sean on an Amtrak back to Ashland, KY and il pick him up and bring him home,,
sorta trying to make up a great summer for him we shall see when we remind / suprize him this week with that,,

So what do you Guys & Gals have planed for the family's summer break?
do you know of any good shoots going on near eastern KY, we might drop in on

Okay Chime in
Patrick

Bad Water Bill
05-22-2013, 07:47 PM
I lost my wife when my daughter was 6.

Yes Been there.

For the rest of her life my daughter gave me presents for mothers day as well.

I still have a board she painted for my shop "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". She was to young to go shopping by herself and wanted to surprise me.

Cherish every day with them as they are gone way to fast.

sparkz
05-23-2013, 12:16 PM
And i am sure your like me, trying to make a great summer for her, I tend to spoil my kids I have an 19 year old daughter I am trying to get thu University and my son Sean now we are trying to learn Reloading and casting the Time we have spent is priceless doing this with him makes it all that better a hobby for me, Guess I think of a time he may teach his son / daughter to load and speak of how his dad and him use to have to....
and makes it all worth any investment of time and what little moneys we have for this hobby
and I have been looking forward to our getting trigger time for more memorys

I hope to make this one of his best summers and fondest memorys

Patrick