PDA

View Full Version : CBA ML Postal Match II Starts 6/1/13

Maven
05-19-2013, 07:04 PM
Pat Iffland of the Cast Bullet Association will run the muzzle loader match a second time beginning on June 1, 2013. You don't have to be a CBA member to participate and the relevant information can be found here, starting with post #35: http://www.castbulletassoc.org/forum...m_id=81&page=2

Pat I.
05-19-2013, 09:32 PM
I can't get Paul's link to work so here's a link to the thread. http://www.castbulletassoc.org/forum/view_topic.php?id=9507&forum_id=81 I'll start a new thread towards the end of the month about the new match using a groundhog target instead of the MR31c.

You don't have to be a CBA member to shoot right now and the prizes and cost to shoot are the same for the time being.....zero since I'm trying to see if there's enough interest to justify making it an official CBA postal match program. Pry yourself out of the chair and give it a go. Guns ain't made just for typing about and if you come in first, last, or anywhere in between at least you know you took a run at it instead of wasting time in front of a computer screen.

By the way thanks Paul.

DIRT Farmer
05-19-2013, 11:39 PM
It would not let me in the site.

Pat I.
05-20-2013, 06:10 AM
Can't say for sure but you might have to register on the forum to view it.

Hanshi
05-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Just found this thread. I'm in but I apparently don't have permission to access the information.

Maven
05-20-2013, 04:10 PM
Hanshi, et al., Here's what Pat wrote in post #35 [on the CBA Forum}:

"I'll post the match results on the 27th and we'll start a new one June 1st. Six shooters so far which I don't think is that bad considering the weather up to this point has been pretty lousy. If we get the same or more next time I'll approch the board about making it an official postal match.....I'm thinking of trying a different target next time but will leave it up to the guys shooting. Let me know if the attached targets tickle anyone's fancy. The MR 31 works for me but something a little different might be interesting."

Attachment: groundhog.pdf
Attachment: Turkey.pdf

Apparently neither pdf is active here, but you can at least view the groundhog target on the NMLRA site > targets

Pat I.
05-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Just found this thread. I'm in but I apparently don't have permission to access the information.

Register for the forum and you should be good to go. There's no solicitation or push to join the CBA so that's not anything to worry about. All I ask is that since I'm supplying the targets and postage getting them to people that if you request targets you shoot the match and send the targets back for record. Have fun.

Pat I.
05-26-2013, 08:18 AM
bump to top

Hanshi
05-26-2013, 02:35 PM
bump to top

I've tried to send you a couple of PMs but don't know if I did it right. But send me the target & paperwork and I'll certainly shoot.

Pat I.
05-26-2013, 05:03 PM
Tom I got your PMs both on this site today and the CBA site on the 21st. I replied in both places and your targets went out Thursday. Have fun. If you have any more questions PM me over on the CBA site if you can since that's where I'm running this from.

Hanshi
05-26-2013, 06:42 PM
Thanks, Pat I. I am astounded that I did it correctly. What a relief. I'll do my best.

Pat I.
05-26-2013, 07:07 PM
Thanks, Pat I.

You can leave the "I." off and just call me Pat if you want. :smile: