PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say Thanks to all those here

Smoke4320
05-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Approx 2 months ago I started visiting this site ..since then I have bought many molds from people here . Every Transaction has gone well. A couple people even shipped items before I had made payment .. don't see that trust much anymore..
More so though by reading here a little every day I have probably cut out many mistakes, cut the frustration learning curve down , and generally made it much more fun ..
So I just wanted to say Thanks to all here :)

338RemUltraMag
05-17-2013, 10:04 AM
I was the same way, I had taught myself for a few years but didnt know a whole lot. After reading and talking here I can now cast with the best of em.

So, THANKS CASTBOOLITS!!!!

Vtnam68
05-17-2013, 10:08 AM
I want to say the same thing. I have learned so much off this site!! I learn something new every day. It is hard to stay off this site! Thank You all.

vmathias
05-17-2013, 10:25 AM
I have only been on the site for a month and what separates this from other sites is the Respect you get as a newbie. People on here take the time to answer your questions (I am sure they get the same questions a thousand times) and act like you are family. No matter what site you are on you ALWAYS run into that one "smart ***" I am yet to see it here. The people on here are first class.