PDA

View Full Version : Powder shipment to Omaha

280Ackley
05-07-2013, 08:26 PM
For those of you in the Omaha area. GU just got 2600 lbs of powder in today. Mostly 1lb cans.

btroj
05-07-2013, 08:38 PM
If it was 4 or 8 pounders I wpuld go. Got a couple of 8s of 2400 there this winter and spring already.

Did they have any primers?

280Ackley
05-07-2013, 09:19 PM
No primers.

labradigger1
05-09-2013, 08:44 AM
HA HA HA, i must be getting dyslexia, i totally misread the title of this thread, i took it to say powder shipment to oBaMa, lol

KCSO
05-09-2013, 09:19 AM
If it is like the last time they got stuff in it will last till noon or so. I'll have my brother slip down there after work and see.

Swamp Man
05-09-2013, 05:11 PM
HA HA HA, i must be getting dyslexia, i totally misread the title of this thread, i took it to say powder shipment to oBaMa, lol

LOL It wouldn't shock me if he was ordering as much powder as he could,heck he's doing it with ammo.

Harry O
05-10-2013, 08:31 AM
I have not spent much time in Guns Unlimited for the last 20 or 25 years or so. Back then, they got together with the Senator at the time (Bob Kerry) and tried to get gunshows banned. They failed. There was a long newspaper article on that at the time (and the newspaper was very approving of someone in the gun business that was "acting responsibly"). In addition, they refused to carry "scary black guns" or military surplus guns and were very proud of the fact.

I have been back there a few times when I could not find what I needed at the major players in town (Cabela's, Scheels, or Bass Pro Shops), but have not found much there. When they did have something, it was usually priced quite a bit higher than the other places or the reloading warehouses.

They are not a friend to gunowners.