PDA

View Full Version : will it work?

hoss-noogy
09-09-2007, 07:55 PM
This afternoon I watched A movie on Si-fi and was curious if round nose lead boolits would kill zombies. I know it takes A headshot but my moulds dont make hollowpoints???????????????????????//:

joatmon
09-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Has always worked for me, but I take my pocket knife and cut an X in the boolit. Make this X about 1/8' deep and it works about like a hollow point.

PS This will NOT work on warewolves with out drillilg a small hole in the center of the X and filling with silver! ( some think it must be a complete silver boolit but they are nuts and wastfull- a little dab ell do ya)

NVcurmudgeon
09-10-2007, 01:51 AM
I understand that vampires require a wooden stake through the heart. Have any of the 6.5 X 55 fanciers out there tried the Swedish Army wooden bullet blanks?

Jim
09-10-2007, 06:09 AM
The human body, whether controlled by a working brain or not, will NOT function if it is seriously damaged and/or dismembered. 4 rounds of 12 gauge 3" mag. 000 buck to the head and center mass will most certainly initiate structural integrity failure. Zombie, werewolf, vampire, it don't make no nevermind, I GOT SUMP'M FOR 'IM!!:Fire:

Bret4207
09-10-2007, 08:40 AM
I understand that vampires require a wooden stake through the heart. Have any of the 6.5 X 55 fanciers out there tried the Swedish Army wooden bullet blanks?

Yes they work fine. The only problem is their range is short. Just the other night I had 2 failures to penetrate a particularly nasty vamps heavy woolen cloak. Luckily Kristy Swanson (rrrowr!) was there and stuck the nasty in the nick of time. I will repeat my oft quoted comment that Sara Michelle Gellar-Prinz can't hold a candle to Kristy.

At any rate, try to let the vamp get within 35 yards or so and he's dust with the Swedish practice rounds. Dipping them in Holy Water can't hurt, and I've been known to lube the nose with pureed garlic for a little extra "oomph!".

medic44
09-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Most zombies do not like fire. I've found that flare guns and/ or tracers work well:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mk42gunner
09-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Repeat after me: Willie Pete is my friend, Willie Pete is my Friend.

Robert

Jim
09-12-2007, 05:50 AM
10-4 on the WP !!

Boz330
09-12-2007, 08:24 AM
The part I remember about willy pete was that the average soldier could throw the grenade about 5 meters short of the bursting radius. Not good :shock:

Bob

HORNET
09-12-2007, 12:12 PM
I seem to recall an old Remington ad campaign that claimed that their Core-locked soft points would stop a werewolf or your money back......[smilie=1:

trooperdan
09-12-2007, 01:31 PM
The part I remember about willy pete was that the average soldier could throw the grenade about 5 meters short of the bursting radius. Not good :shock:

Bob

LOL! I remember than as well Boz! And that WP is certainly an attention-getter!

Boz330
09-12-2007, 02:26 PM
LOL! I remember than as well Boz! And that WP is certainly an attention-getter!

YEH! As long as your not receiving.:holysheep

Bob