PDA

View Full Version : NOE molds wanted.

Phat Phydeaux
05-01-2013, 06:52 PM
I would love to have a set of HP 9mm 120ish gr - 135 gr RN NOE 4 or 5 cavity molds and 38 special 158 gr RN 4 or 5 cavity HP. On the 9mm looking for something that I can use with 380 also that is why I say 120ish gr. Really want a 9mm 147 HP but was trying to combine use of a single mold with 9mm and 380.

Does this site ever do group buys or how often does NOE make these types of dies?
Does anyone have suggestions for substitutions on the 9mm and 380?

For sure I want NOE for pistols after using the 3 rifle molds I ordered.

GRUMPA
05-01-2013, 07:13 PM
I don't know if you looked at the NOE site but here's a link for it. http://noebulletmolds.com/NV/schedule.php?osCsid=b4j16k2r8if5lh1hboumkoke21

May not be the exact things your looking for but he has a tad bit more than a few.

P.S. Mould(s) on left side

Phat Phydeaux
05-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Yep Grumpa, looked at their site, have ordered what Rifle Molds they have for my use. Looking for specifics on pistol molds but every thing that is a near match is O in stock and check back later.

Wondering how they do their stock, like if someone orders a specific mold will they cut one on the CNC or do they just go around looking at best sellers and then make a few and show them in stock. I just hate the check back soon stuff and want to make an order and it be filled and shipped when a batch is made.

RickinTN
05-01-2013, 07:30 PM
It seems they only produce molds for group buys and then produce extra molds for sale on the website. When they are sold out they're still on the site, just "0" available. If I'm correct they will be available again when another group buy of that mold is completed.
Send Al an e-mail and ask.
I have three of the NOE molds and am pleased with them, however if I find myself "needing" a particular mold faster than a group buy of something similar becomes reality I order from Tom and Accurate molds. With Tom's molds I have gotten exactly what I wanted dimensionally and the wait time on the longest was 2 weeks.
Good Luck,
Rick

VHoward
05-01-2013, 07:40 PM
You can also post a want ad in the trading section on this forum and somebody might have one to sell.

dromia
05-02-2013, 02:25 AM
Why don't you PM or email Al at NOE?

The best answers are always from the horses mouth.

Also If you have a look at NOE's Vendor Sponsor thread, as suggested already, you may find your answers there.

Cane_man
05-02-2013, 03:50 PM
surf the NOE site, inventories change regularly