PDA

View Full Version : the old lady knows me.

Lloyd Smale
09-08-2007, 08:23 AM
Its my birthday and most guys would get socks or a tie or some such crap. My old lady came home with about a half a truck load of glad containers to put bullets in!!

SharpsShooter
09-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Doncha LOVE USEFUL GIFTS! Happy B-Day Lloyd and many more to ya.

SS

MT Gianni
09-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Happy Birthday, Lloyd. Gianni.

Nueces
09-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Happy Day, and many more, Lloyd. Congratulations on having a lady who knows you, too.

Mark

Glen
09-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Happy birthday Lloyd! Now get to work fillin' those bags! ;-)

arkypete
09-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Happy B'day Llloyd
You wife is one smart cookie. If you are out back casting, inspecting and sizing bullets you aren't in local saloon nor are you in the local gun shop spending the butter and egg money on more guns and gear.
For my B'day I asked for 20 cubic yards of mulch.
Jim

Char-Gar
09-08-2007, 06:41 PM
I am glad you are happy with your Birthday gift. However, I do know that if I refered to The Beloved Redhead as "The Old Lady", I would not get any Glad containers or anything else for quite some time.

redbear705
09-08-2007, 06:55 PM
I am glad you are happy with your Birthday gift. However, I do know that if I refered to The Beloved Redhead as "The Old Lady", I would not get any Glad containers or anything else for quite some time.

Chargar...did you ever think that maybe he is younger than her and can get away with it!? :)

How about......at least he is not calling her something less flattering....:)

My spouse is older than me and sometimes I think she appreciates the fact that old lady is ALL I call her![smilie=1:

Sorry Lloyd.....couldn't help it.....my fingers made me do it!

Oh Yeah!...Happy Birthady Lloyd!

:) JR

MGySgt
09-08-2007, 07:31 PM
Happy Birthday Lloyd - Wishing you many more to come!

Drew

Dragoon
09-08-2007, 07:54 PM
I make myself a sandwich most every day for lunch. My favorite meat is the Hillshire Farm brand that comes in a Glad box. I have quite a stack of the containers and they are very handy to have.

kodiak1
09-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Happy B day Lloyd.

Charger Oh yes you would get the glad bags they would be the only suitcase you would have left after the Old Lady Kicked your butt to the curb.
Matching Luggage to go.
Ken.

Sundogg1911
09-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Happy B-Day Lloyd. My Wife is a lot like that. I usually get gun/shooting related gifts for my birthday and Christmas. Last Christmas She got me an inline muzzleloader (Traditions LT breakopen) My Wife is one hell of a shot (Almost as good as my 18 year old Daughter!) and we spend a lot of family time at the range. The only problem is that now when I buy myself a new gun (happens several times a year) [smilie=1: I have to buy one for Her too! I guess it could be worse. It's actually pretty nice to be married to a girl that knows what a meplat is! hahahaha. She has even recently started to size boolits for me. I just wish she would figure out how a vacuum cleaner works or how to empty the dishwasher. (If any of you tell Her I said that....I'll deny it!) :drinks: Honestly I wouldn't trade Her in....even for another Harley.......unless we're talkin' 'bout a new Ultra classic [smilie=1: