PDA

View Full Version : Boolit Man?

Newtire
09-07-2007, 11:39 PM
This is sort of funny. When I looked in the water drop-from-the-mold bucket tonite, this is what I saw. I emptied it out to dry and cast some more. It did it again! I was wondering if some natural force was at work and now notice the bottom of the bucket is curved so the boolits roll away from the center in spoke fashion. Or it could be a sign of approval from the boolit-god---the great Galena Himself!

standles
09-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Nope ...

You should move away from that place immediately and leave all the lead behind. What you have stumbled across is a tear between the demonic and earthly dimensions.

What you are witnessing is the confluence of raw demonic energy trying to surge into our dimension. As we all know from the movie Constantine, water aids in the transition between the dimensions. Lubricates the passage so to speak. Your quenching bucket may very well be the portal that initiates the end of the world.

[smilie=1:

What can I say I had a creative writing assignment due and it spilled over. LOL

Steven

Newtire
09-08-2007, 10:09 AM
Nope ...

You should move away from that place immediately and leave all the lead behind. What you have stumbled across is a tear between the demonic and earthly dimensions.

What you are witnessing is the confluence of raw demonic energy trying to surge into our dimension. As we all know from the movie Constantine, water aids in the transition between the dimensions. Lubricates the passage so to speak. Your quenching bucket may very well be the portal that initiates the end of the world.

[smilie=1:

What can I say I had a creative writing assignment due and it spilled over. LOL

Steven

Man! You need to get an A! That was good! I was noticing how it looked like a pentagram sign & all-but in the little "hippie-community" area where I live, all the "witches" are good so I don't think I'll sell my place.