PDA

View Full Version : Adding photos??

vmathias
04-29-2013, 02:21 PM
A little confused as to how i add my photos???

hickfu
04-29-2013, 02:46 PM
vmathias,
There are 2 ways to add photo's
1st way: upload your photos to photobucket (you will have to have an account, they are free to make) after uploading them you can click on 1 to get it to show a big picture of it. When it comes up, on the right side of the screen there will be a few boxes under image links. Click on the one that says IMG Code and it will turn yellow and say Copied. Then come here and type out your post and where you want the pic just press "ctrl" on your keyboard and "V" and it will paste the picture here.

2nd way:
When you are typing in the reply box there are boxes above where you are typing, the 3rd from the right is "insert image" click on that and you get 2 choices. From computer or a URL. Click on "From Computer" and then click on Select Files at the bottom. You can now navigate to your picture on your computer.

Doc

vmathias
04-29-2013, 03:09 PM
vmathias,
There are 2 ways to add photo's
1st way: upload your photos to photobucket (you will have to have an account, they are free to make) after uploading them you can click on 1 to get it to show a big picture of it. When it comes up, on the right side of the screen there will be a few boxes under image links. Click on the one that says IMG Code and it will turn yellow and say Copied. Then come here and type out your post and where you want the pic just press "ctrl" on your keyboard and "V" and it will paste the picture here.

2nd way:
When you are typing in the reply box there are boxes above where you are typing, the 3rd from the right is "insert image" click on that and you get 2 choices. From computer or a URL. Click on "From Computer" and then click on Select Files at the bottom. You can now navigate to your picture on your computer.

Doc
Ok, got the photo to come up on this, now how do i change it to a profile pic? every time I try it it says upload failed

vmathias
04-29-2013, 03:52 PM
GOT IT.. Thanks...