PDA

View Full Version : Man Stabs NM Churchgoers, Sends 4 to Hospital

DCP
04-29-2013, 10:36 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-stabs-people-church-albuquerque-19062040#.UX6Eo2wo7IU

Man Stabs NM Churchgoers, Sends 4 to Hospital

Now we should carry at Church

Hardcast416taylor
04-29-2013, 10:38 AM
The line forms on your left for registering all knives and box cutters.Robert

MBTcustom
04-29-2013, 10:49 AM
Very true. You know, 9/11 would not have happened if it wern't for box cutters.
BTW, I do carry at church. See, I like church, and I would rather it didn't get shot up while we are all attending services, so I am prepared.
After careful thought, I decided I don't want to be gunned down at Walmart either, so guess what?
I just don't understand why some folks are so hung up about dying at church. To me, that seems like taking your seatbelt off when you are driving through certain parts of town. I mean, Seriously?

DCP
04-29-2013, 11:08 AM
BTW, I do carry at church. See, I like church, and I would rather it didn't get shot up while we are all attending services, so I am prepared.
After careful thought, I decided I don't want to be gunned down at Walmart either, so guess what?
I just don't understand why some folks are so hung up about dying at church. To me, that seems like taking your seatbelt off when you are driving through certain parts of town. I mean, Seriously?

I like this. Nice post

runfiverun
04-29-2013, 12:00 PM
church carry is a given it just isn't talked about.

Smitty's Retired
04-29-2013, 12:26 PM
Would this be considered a Mass attack?

x101airborne
04-29-2013, 12:31 PM
My preacher carries in church. And it quite often shows through his vestments. Ya know what? NO ONE give him grief about it, either.

When walking out, we often quick chat about rigs and shooting. I have provided some ammo to him to help keep him going. He just asked I dont put 100 rounds of 45 acp in the offering plate being passed around.

Wayne Smith
04-29-2013, 12:36 PM
I provide my pastor with 44Mag ammo to go with his father's gun that he sent back to Ruger at my recommendation. He is delighted with the results of both Ruger's work and the ammo. Cast boolits, too! He has asked a bunch of us to carry in church if we have permits.

jmsj
04-29-2013, 02:45 PM
My previous Pastor requested quietly of the deacons that those that were competent w/ firearms carry in Church.
jmsj

MtGun44
04-29-2013, 03:01 PM
There have always been bad people, always will be. Impossible to know
what they might have in mind. There have been a number of violent
attacks on churchgoers.

I like goodsteel's comment about taking off your seatbelt in certain
parts of town. A 1911 is just another piece of safety gear.

Bill

alrighty
04-29-2013, 03:30 PM
Sad that this is the world we live in but it is what it is.Evil relies on our false beliefs that we think we have safe zones.It makes their chances of survival much better and it also makes better headlines for their causes.
Churches , schools ,movie theaters, I am no predator but that seems like easier targets than most.
In my house of worship is where I first learned that we must all be our brothers keepers.Being able to protect the sheep is just one responsibility of a good Shepard.

Fishman
04-29-2013, 03:35 PM

This is truth.

DLCTEX
04-29-2013, 09:04 PM
Anyone trying to pull a gun or knife in our church would get quiet a surprise from all directions.

abunaitoo
04-30-2013, 06:55 PM
We've had lost of churches broken onto so far this year.
Very sad that people would stoop so low as to take from a church.
Most of the churches don't even report it. Word gets around by word of mouth.
One Paster did go on the new to ask for the return of the cross. Sad.
Here, I think, churches are a "Gun free zone", just like schools.