PDA

View Full Version : This won't help things

oldred
04-24-2013, 10:00 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/24/5-reportedly-dead-1-in-custody-in-winchester-ill-shooting/

sundog
04-24-2013, 10:07 AM
Actually if might. Turn it around. Those poor defenseless victims -- all because of the draconian gun control laws (ban).

I'm tired of libs telling me I can't defend myself, I can't have a gun, and if I do I have to jump through hoops and hoops and prove myself innocent, and then only have the gun they approve on a list, and only some many rounds in a magazine, and I have to have a card to have the gun...

When are people going to stand up and tell these @$$hats enough is enough.

I feel very fortunate that I live in a [mostly] free state.

Epd230
04-24-2013, 10:54 AM
Sounds like probably gand violence here.

I know, alot of assumptions to get to that conclusion, but experience and reading between the lines makes me lean that way.

runfiverun
04-24-2013, 12:29 PM
just another day in the neighborhood.
they are making cool-aid and fryin pok chops waiting for the next excitement to come along.

montana_charlie
04-24-2013, 01:19 PM
Sounds like a three-bedroom public housing unit is about to become available ...

Harter66
04-24-2013, 02:53 PM
Good thing the bad guy didn't get hurt ,I'd hate to see a criminal be a victim of their own crime or be injured or worse by a victim.........or something like that. (sarc)

41 mag fan
04-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Actually if might. Turn it around. Those poor defenseless victims -- all because of the draconian gun control laws (ban).

I'm tired of libs telling me I can't defend myself, I can't have a gun, and if I do I have to jump through hoops and hoops and prove myself innocent, and then only have the gun they approve on a list, and only some many rounds in a magazine, and I have to have a card to have the gun...

BUT BUT BUT...obama claims Chicago and IL gun laws are "sensible" gun laws that all states should model and adopt :veryconfu

Chicken Thief
04-24-2013, 06:50 PM

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm153/Chickenthief/Rightsvsfeelings_zpsebfb3938.jpg (http://s295.photobucket.com/user/Chickenthief/media/Rightsvsfeelings_zpsebfb3938.jpg.html)

Bad Water Bill
04-25-2013, 02:01 AM
Talk about taking care of and protecting the POOR criminals.

In B H Os home town it still is almost impossible to own a handgun,and if you can afford all of the hoops then the COUNTY taxes you an extra $25.00 per handgun purchase.

For what you say?

Well someone has to pay the medical bills for the poor gangbangers.

No thanks, let them lay there and bleed out. Saves the taxpayers MILLIONS over a gangbangers life.

By the way, a hood was killed only 4 blocks from B H Os own house.

How are the toughest gun laws in the nation working for you Mr President?

762 shooter
04-25-2013, 07:05 AM
The OP's title got me thinking about what kind of event would HELP things.

I'm still thinking.