PDA

View Full Version : AR 15 scope mount experience on ebay.

frkelly74
04-20-2013, 07:41 PM
I had listed a scope mount on ebay that I had previously listed here and got nibbles but no deal on and entitled it "AR 15 scope mount for Rifle with a fixed carry handle". It stayed up about a half hour and I got notice that for the safety of everyone they had to take my ad down and close the auction. I guess my sin was saying AR15 because right now there are about 50 auctions of similar items and some are identical. None of those say AR15 but some do say tactical and AR and things like that. Makes me tired!

So then I just got a touchy feely invite to fill out a survey to " Let us know how we are doing " . So I politely told them that their policy made no sense and that they should learn the differences between true assault rifles and look alikes. Also I informed them that they did indeed have many of the same thing as they refused to allow already listed and selling right now. I will probably be ignored or get some mealy uncomprehending response. I am waiting anxiously. NOT!

uscra112
04-20-2013, 09:23 PM
It ain't called evilBay for nothin'

Suggest you list on Gunbroker instead.

ph4570
04-20-2013, 09:27 PM
The maggots have poorly trained bots sniffing out items. I had a brass catcher cancelled in a similar fashion.

marlin39a
04-21-2013, 08:19 AM
I recently listed a set of RCBS 223 Rem Small Base Dies on Ebay, and said they were for reloading ammo used in an AR-15. They booted my listing as an Assault Weapon, and threatened to cancel my account.

Freightman
04-21-2013, 09:41 AM
That is the reason i don't list anything on Ebay they are stupid and I can't stand stupid with arrogance.