PDA

View Full Version : UUUmmmm ? Does this look like another threat ?

Ben
04-20-2013, 12:25 PM
Father of Lone Terrorist Threatens To Unleash Hell On USA If Son Is Touched.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/04/12427-father-of-lone-terrorist-threatens-to-unleash-hell-on-usa-if-son-is-touched/

deep creek
04-20-2013, 01:28 PM
Tell the S.O.B. to come on down and see whats behind door #3!!

sundog
04-20-2013, 01:48 PM
Doors #1 and #2 prolly would be any better. Tell the sob to sit down and shut up.

Trey45
04-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Don't worry about a barking dog, worry about the quiet one.

Wayne Smith
04-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Don't worry about a barking dog, worry about the quiet one.

Exactly. Couldn't say it better myself.

Bad Water Bill
04-20-2013, 04:17 PM
My hat is off to ALL of the brave LEOs that risked their very life to capture this ???? Alive.

Not sure how long he will survive in any jail he is put in. Well that is something HE will have to live with.

41 mag fan
04-20-2013, 05:12 PM
That pic doesn't even look like the father they showed on tv news. Plus the father they had on tv news, was pleading for his son to turn hisself in.

runfiverun
04-20-2013, 05:25 PM
that's what i was thinking too.
probably something else down the line, but not family.

km101
04-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Bring It! We'll prune your family tree some more!

TXGunNut
04-20-2013, 05:59 PM
Don't worry about a barking dog, worry about the quiet one. -Trey45

Exactly. Couldn't say it better myself.

I worry about the noisy ones too. Sometimes the quiet ones take the rhetoric of the noisy ones seriously.

Love Life
04-20-2013, 06:13 PM
Let them cry havoc. We'll shoot their F'ing dogs.

If we still own firearms that is...

VintageRifle
04-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Wasn't the guy on TV his uncle?

RoyEllis
04-20-2013, 06:55 PM
Let them cry havoc. We'll shoot their F'ing dogs....

Along with any other scum in their genetic linage.... what's that saying? "Some @ss h0le is always wantin' to ice skate uphill". Sounds kinda "gangsta" to me, they're only dangerous in a group or when they aren't up close & personal. They feel safer that way...

Charlie U.
04-21-2013, 12:16 AM
The Father of our Boston terrorists rants about our treatment of his boys. Now that the younger one is in custody he wants to come over here to show support for his son and help with his legal defense.
Why on Earth would we grant this joker a visa and let him into the country?

We let foreigners come and go WAY TOO EASILY.
Did we learn nothing from the 19 hijackers who carried out 9/11?

Bad Water Bill
04-21-2013, 12:27 AM
Tell him not no but HE77 NO and send him a heavy package as well. :evil:

uscra112
04-21-2013, 12:46 AM
Tell him not no but HE77 NO and send him a heavy package as well. :evil:

Marked "pressure cooker" ?

Driver man
04-21-2013, 02:26 AM
I dont understand why you allow people with such destructive and alien cultures to settle in your country. Even the children of these immigrants born in the US show radicalised tendancies as witnessed in the UK . I think there are troubled times ahead. I feel great sorrow and sympathy for the families who have to bear the brunt of the atrocities commited by these degenerates. Everyone should be vigilent and prepared.

41 mag fan
04-21-2013, 08:05 AM
I dont understand why you allow people with such destructive and alien cultures to settle in your country. Even the children of these immigrants born in the US show radicalised tendancies as witnessed in the UK . I think there are troubled times ahead. I feel great sorrow and sympathy for the families who have to bear the brunt of the atrocities commited by these degenerates. Everyone should be vigilent and prepared.

Sad thing is, it doesn't matter where you are in whatever hemisphere of the world, there's always going to be evil and violence.
It's human nature, ever since Cain and Able.
Civil unrest comes and goes with the times, as history shows, but with the human population growing by leaps and bounds, the amount of unrest and violence will grow also.

Stephen Cohen
04-21-2013, 08:13 AM

America is not the only country that has these types filtering through their borders, Hell we have them washing up on the beach daily.

TXGunNut
04-21-2013, 10:52 AM
I think we just got another wake-up call. Law enforcement learned quite a bit from 9/11. Apparently our policymakers need to study on the immigration issue a bit more.

Charlie U.
04-21-2013, 11:25 AM
.....Law enforcement learned quite a bit from 9/11. Apparently our policymakers need to study on the immigration issue a bit more.

Study the issue some more?......it's been a glaring issue for so many years. When it comes to actually making decisive changes our lawmakers are afraid to act. They just keep waffling and kicking the can down the road.

We apparently did not learn enough on 9/11. The terrorists then used student visas to get here. We had no active way to track people who overstay their visas as they did........here we are a decade later and that has not changed.

Bullet Caster
04-21-2013, 11:30 AM
He appears to be a muslim. Look at that "garb" he's wearing. A rag head is a rag head. What the heck does he think will happen to his son who murdered people at the Boston marathon? He's propably a Jihadist wanting to retaliate his son's treatment. That photo should be posted nationwide in case he somehow sneaks into the US. A target rich environment. My favorite t-shirt states, "what does an American soldier feel when he shoots an enemy of the US?" Reverse of t-shirt says, "RECOIL". BC

TXGunNut
04-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Study the issue some more?......it's been a glaring issue for so many years. When it comes to actually making decisive changes our lawmakers are afraid to act. They just keep waffling and kicking the can down the road.

We apparently did not learn enough on 9/11. The terrorists then used student visas to get here. We had no active way to track people who overstay their visas as they did........here we are a decade later and that has not changed.

That was pretty much my point, My sarcasm is a bit too subtle at times, sorry about that. The immigration issue was already scheduled for debate last week and the events of last week are a great example of how immigration policy has failed.

km101
04-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Immigration policy will not change under this administration. They will not limit/stop illegal immigration, or even enforce current immigration laws, on our southern border because it would anger black and Hispanic voters in these areas. These black and Hispanic voters are largely Democrats and any new illegal aliens would also vote the Democrat ticket when they vote illegally. They wont stop any source of support, even if its illegal.

Bad Water Bill
04-22-2013, 01:26 PM
Now that they have control of YOUR computerized voting machine does it really matter how many actual voters they have?