PDA

View Full Version : The Armed Citizen

Jim
04-14-2013, 07:51 AM
One for the good guys!

Home invasion suspects killed in gunfight with NC homeowner

The homeowner was wounded, but the perps won't be wounding anybody else.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/14/home-invasion-suspects-killed-in-gunfight-with-nc-homeowner/?test=latestnews#ixzz2QRAU6yYx

BDJ
04-14-2013, 08:48 AM
Another armed citizen.
And some thankful neighbors.
The guy was kicking in his door at 1:00 am. Folks in northern Ohio are getting tired of this stuff.

http://www.13abc.com/story/21968747/man-shot-to-death-by-homeowner-while-attempting-break-in

x101airborne
04-14-2013, 08:57 AM
That's right.
Targets coming up in your sector, knock em down!

Case Stuffer
04-14-2013, 09:08 AM
As I have stated many times the first thing I read each month in the American Rifleman is the Armed Citizen.

Noticed story at the link in OP showing how well these New Gun Laws are working.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2293945945001/new-york-tells-legal-gun-owner-to-hand-over-weapons/?intcmp=obnetwork

oldred
04-14-2013, 09:09 AM
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves! How in the world are these poor people going to be able to support their drug habits, etc if they can't safely break into homes? Armed homeowners are dangerous, this kind of thing has to stop!

Good enough for the scumbags, I hope the homeowner isn't badly hurt.

jmort
04-14-2013, 09:54 AM
Having four young black male criminals, no surprise there , attempt a home invasion, and having the homeowner take out two out of four, is a great showing by the homeowner. I don't like those odds under any circumstances, let alone a surprise attack. As Jeff Cooper pointed out, the Goblins are normally surprised by a stiff concerted counter attack by the good guys. Homeowner is a stud.

Bad Water Bill
04-14-2013, 10:14 AM
VICE pres Biden said "shoot thru your door with a shotgun.

Wonder how the media would handle a story where an 85+ couple heard someone breaking into their farm community home after midnight and Harry Mc Gowen of Mc Gowen rifle bbl fame emptied a shotgun thru the door believing his home of 50+years was being broken into.

SURPRISE We are from ATFE here to confiscate everything you own that is even remotely connected with firearms. Yes even a drill press and lathe.

If Harry had followed Uncle Joes advice The MASS MURDER of innocent ATFE agents would have been on every media source in the nation.

Explain to me just what law makes it legal for OUR government to act like a bunch of thugs STEALING not only everything Harry and his wife had worked for BUT every item a customer had left at the shop and now has to hire a lawyer and go to court to recover their own property.[smilie=b:[smilie=b:[smilie=b:[smilie=b:

Why couldn't the ATFE folks have shown up during business hours? They were Not dealing with a green Beret or X Navy Seal.

km101
04-14-2013, 11:46 AM
I just love a happy ending! :Fire:

snuffy
04-14-2013, 12:24 PM
Not enough info! What caliber was used? What boolit/bullet was used, how did it perform? Lets get ducky and Abby going on a forensics report!:kidding:

Good for the homeowners, exactly what would happen here. Now that Wisconsin has the castle doctrine, There's no doubt what I'll do.

I'll bet there was no trigger lock on the guns used either!:evil: