PDA

View Full Version : Problems in Missouri

Ed Barrett
04-11-2013, 02:00 PM
The data on concealed carry permits turned over to Feds even though it is against state law.
http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/highway-patrol-gave-feds-missouri-weapon-permits-data/article_266b644e-a235-11e2-a8e7-0019bb30f31a.html

I'm sure our trustworthy commander in chief would never use this information.

MtGun44
04-11-2013, 04:05 PM
All of them are dishonest and will do NOTHING to protect our privacy.

Bill

firefly1957
04-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Does the law have any teeth ie can anyone be arrested for the sharing of that information?

hiram1
04-11-2013, 05:20 PM
No one will be arrested .As you should know by now thugs stick together. And you new it in your heart that they would do it if asked.Now do you know that there going to come after mine and your guns.We need a leader to in the gov. that has some ballgames in them but we don't. Yes men is all we have.God guns and guts is what made this land free and it will take that to keep it free.Arrested ok ask your self .How will i prove it.By asking one of the thugs to tell you they sent the names and add .in sure .You can bet on you getting that info.thugs one and all of them just low life thugs

Wayne Smith
04-11-2013, 08:32 PM
Why would they want to cross check with the disability list?? There is no law against owing or carrying a gun with a disability, and a lot of reasons why one with a disability would want to do so.

km101
04-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Why would they want to cross check with the disability list?? There is no law against owing or carrying a gun with a disability, and a lot of reasons why one with a disability would want to do so.

If there was some type of "mental disability" then that could possibly be used to deny an application or revoke a permit. They will use any means available!

jim147
04-12-2013, 12:37 AM
Add this to the DOR driver license fiasco and I'm thinking I need to move across the highway.

No one will get more then a transfer to another taxpayer funded job for these blatant disregards of MO law.

jim

Ed Barrett
04-12-2013, 11:34 PM
I heard on the news today Gov. Nixon (D) backtracked on his previous statement that no data was transferred. If both houses weren't controlled by the Republicans he would have gotten away with his lies.

jmort
04-13-2013, 12:50 AM
Very disappointed with Missouri, a *** Governor and re-election of *** mccaskill. I don't care if she was running against a potted plant, no way she should have been re-elected. Missouri seems to be slipping away. Why would anyone ever vote for a democrat under any circumstances? Sad as family is from Missouri and I considered moving back there. That will never happen now.