PDA

View Full Version : Week-end progress report

trixter
04-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Friday night I sorted and then reloaded 200 ,223's that were left over from the last session. Now I am out of bullets again. I threw my .45 brass from Friday's Indoor shoot, into the tumbler, and got it started. Then I ran 300, HP 200gr SWC from my new Mihec mold through the Star, Sooo nice!, now that it is in full recovery mode, thanks Chris for the new punch. Then off to bed.
Saturday Morning; 5:00AM wide awake............ loaded about 300 Lee TL 452-200 SWC cast Boolits into the cottage cheese bucket, added LLA, shake rattle and roll them and then onto the wax-papered $-Tree cookie sheets and set the fan on them. Then I cleaned up the reloading bench form last night's session. I probably won't be casting anymore for several months. I Think I have enough to get me through the rest of the year, but I have two full 5 gallon buckets of range lead to smelt into ingots; so I think the rest of spring will be working on that.

waco
04-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Sounds like things could be worse!

runfiverun
04-08-2013, 03:36 PM
cycle never stops.
and you ain't got enough boolits.

shadowcaster
04-08-2013, 07:07 PM
There is no cure for the "disease from the silver seductress". It just lingers on and on! :-)

Shad