PDA

View Full Version : Italics?

snuffy
04-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Why are the "quoted" texts in the bubble in that very skinny font, and italics? I get a crick in my neck trying to slant my head to the side to read them, and nose prints on the monitor to see them.

Could that be changed, or is it built into the software?

runfiverun
04-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Why are the "quoted" texts in the bubble in that very skinny font, and italics? I get a crick in my neck trying to slant my head to the side to read them, and nose prints on the monitor to see them.

Could that be changed, or is it built into the software?

you gotta make it that way

imashooter2
04-04-2013, 08:32 PM
The only systemic solution is to make all text in the browser larger.

waksupi
04-05-2013, 12:25 AM
I don't understand the problem!

;)

snuffy
04-05-2013, 02:38 PM
you gotta make it that way

No, You have no control over how what you're quoting appears once you post your reply.

The only systemic solution is to make all text in the browser larger.

My eyes are not good, and they're not going to get better. I already have the font increased to a level that I can see the regular part of the threads, to the point that the headings at the top all run together. Polls are impossible to read as well.

I don't understand the problem!

My problem is WHY? Why have the quotes appear as italics?

P.K.
04-05-2013, 03:00 PM
Snuffy,

Have you tried changing the "skin?" Or the view of the forum? You can change it in your settings. A diffrent color scheme may help with the contast and allow you to read the posts a little easier.

imashooter2
04-05-2013, 09:44 PM
No, You have no control over how what you're quoting appears once you post your reply.

Sure you do.

My eyes are not good, and they're not going to get better. I already have the font increased to a level that I can see the regular part of the threads, to the point that the headings at the top all run together. Polls are impossible to read as well.

About all that's left is to buy a larger monitor.

snuffy
04-05-2013, 09:53 PM
wellthenforgetaboutit!

I guess I'll just get a sherlock magnifier, getting old ain't for sissys!