PDA

View Full Version : The New Way to Get Us--Insurance

jcwit
04-02-2013, 05:17 PM
They aren't going to take our guns, they're going to make it impossible to own them.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/02/democrats-propose-10000-fine-for-gun-owners-who-dont-have-insurance/#ixzz2PJLZGKaW

Circuit Rider
04-02-2013, 07:43 PM
The only way it can be done is for the libtards to retain the Senate and get the House at mid term elections. And they've already made it clear they'll do any thing and every thing to accomplish that goal. Of course a few states will push their agenda through, such as NY ,Ca, Ill etc. CR

Harter66
04-02-2013, 08:02 PM
Sweet ! Screw our kids some more. I dont know why I read these ,I get so raged up I could be a true life bad ,bad man......

uscra112
04-02-2013, 09:46 PM
I hope, I pray, that 2014 will be an anti-Obama landslide like we had in Clinton's first term. If the election fraud can be brought under control, that is. . . . .

On a related note, my financial son-in-law emailed me today to tell me that a partner in his firm, who lives in Connecticut, took the day off today, with the intent to buy a gun before their new laws clamp down. Drove around all day and found. . . . nothing. Grasshopper.

Bad Water Bill
04-03-2013, 06:17 AM
What a wast of political time. IF there were even ONE insurance co in the whole country that would be stupid enough to issue a policy it would not have to pay out a single penny over the school shooting.

The policy would have been written on the OWNER of the gun. She was MURDERED and the gun STOLEN.

Chicago has been trying this for several years but not one insurance co has volunteered to write such nonsense.

Smitty's Retired
04-03-2013, 12:15 PM
What a croc. I love this statement. "With many states requiring drivers to carry auto insurance, Maloney argues that, “We have a long history of requiring insurance for high-risk products — and no one disputes that guns are dangerous.” Yeah, and how many accidents are still caused where the driver doesn't have insurance? Most of the states aren't enforcing this law.

I agree with the others, they're gonna be hard pressed to pass this, and to get an insurance company to write this. But I also see the posibility of a NRA perk of coverage through them.

Bad Water Bill
04-03-2013, 01:02 PM
With many MAJOR insurance companies having their CORPORATE headquarters in ChICAGOLAND neither of the Daleys or the ballerina dancer can browbeat even one to wright such a piece of trash. And they tried for many years with 0 success.

By the way CROOK COUNTY just implemented a $25.00 tax on each gun sold. The revenue money is to be used to pay the medical bills of folks shot in the county. [smilie=b:[smilie=b:

My suggestion is send their WELFARE checks to the hospital till every last nickle of the bill is paid.

dakotashooter2
04-03-2013, 04:55 PM
It was pointed out on another site that such insurance (liability) is essentially worthless. Most companies wont pay on a liability claim if is the result of a criminal act..................................Which most shootings are...................

By the way CROOK COUNTY just implemented a $25.00 tax on each gun sold. The revenue money is to be used to pay the medical bills of folks shot in the county.

So MORE free medical service for the gangbangers?

Ed Barrett
04-03-2013, 05:31 PM
Most of the Illegal aliens don't have drivers licenses or insurance, but the dems seem to think that is OK. I guess this is another way to get at the minority of law abiding citizens. The power to make people do anything is applied so unevenly. We must get socialized medicine,but Govt workers and union types don't have to. We will be forced to get insurance for bad breath, talking too loud, and walking. The federal govt. likes regulations it's job security and hell for us.

xs11jack
04-03-2013, 08:00 PM
We pay insurance for "uninsured motorist" so now we will have "uninsured Gun Owner" insurance!!!
Jack

km101
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Sweet ! Screw our kids some more. I dont know why I read these ,I get so raged up I could be a true life bad ,bad man......

Yep, I'm right there with you! I gotta' quit reading now so my blood pressure can return to normal!