PDA

View Full Version : 12 ga - 3" Uranium Drone Load - 1 3/8 oz - Tacnition - 5 Rounds

Blacksmith
04-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Need some Drone Loads?
http://www.luckygunner.com/12ga-3-uranium-drone-load-tacnition-5-rounds

Details
Big Brother is watching, and with modern technology, if Big Brother can see it, he can turn it into a giant smoking crater with just the press of a button. Even your secret remote wilderness bunker is no match for today’s military drones. In partnership with Tacnition Ammo, Lucky Gunner is happy to introduce a new way for you to fight back against the All Seeing Eye with our new anti-drone shotgun loads.

Years of research and development have gone into these highly effective 12 gauge shells that can turn even Joe Biden’s double barrel shotgun into an instant anti-aircraft platform. Specially formulated propellant is capable of launching 9 pellets of depleted uranium rounds up to 1 km straight up into the air. With accurate shot placement, this armor piercing buckshot will disable vital systems on modern military drones. At minimum, the force of impact will disable navigation systems, but in over 60% of our field tests, the drones were incapable of remaining airborne after contact with our Anti-Drone Loads.

NOTE: Drone Loads are intended for entertainment use only and not intended to be used in any manner not in accordance with federal and local laws. Lucky Gunner assumes no responsibility for any illegal activity involving Tacnition Drone Ammo.

Be sure to read the Comments.:kidding:

Charlie Two Tracks
04-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Had me going for a minute! Like they said, just the box would be great to have.

dakotashooter2
04-02-2013, 04:31 PM
What is the lead on a drone 1/2 K up doing 400 mph?

This might give new meaning to the term skybustin.............

P.K.
04-02-2013, 07:48 PM
3" depleated uranium rounds....Sheesh! 3" steel is bad enough on my shoulder, one of them and I'll need a shoulder replacement!

uscra112
04-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I wanna see the MV on a load that'll loft 1 3/8 oz of round shot to 3000 feet!

Recoil? About like a .50 BMG I reckon.

Rooster
04-02-2013, 11:17 PM
That is a money making idea I think. Even if it is an April Fool's joke. That Zombie stuff that Hornady had sold to the EBR crowd pretty good and reading the comments a lot said they would buy some. Is repackaging considered ammo manufacturing?

Johnch
04-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Iffffffff they would also sell it in a smaller shot size
Like "T"
Should still be good for at least 1/2 mile on smaller targets

I bet they could sell it by the semi load
To the sky buster goose hunters

LOL
Still laughing
If real
I would take a box just for laughs

John