PDA

View Full Version : Connecticut Vs the United States of America

Forty Rod Ray
04-02-2013, 09:41 AM
Friends and Neighbors, isn't it ironic that a state that has benefitted as much as the State of Connecticut from the American shooter can turn its back on him.

Nothing as bad as a hatful of laws motivated by the absence of reason and the good old spotlight. Shove a mike in front of a politician and a law will surely spring forth.

Junior1942
04-02-2013, 09:53 AM
It's feel good legislation plain & simple, aka useless legislation.

Moonman
04-02-2013, 10:10 AM
High Taxes, Ignorant Feel Good Politicos, plus it's way too close to Bloomburg's Heaven, if you could call it that!

uscra112
04-02-2013, 10:11 AM
It won't make any gun owner that lives in CT feel good.

Born and raised in New England, but I feel like a refugee now. Nothing I grew up with survives anywhere. I just last month found at a short piece of 8mm film I shot in 1976 of my Dad marching to Concord in a re-enactment of the 1776 battle. I doubt you could even do that today. Carry a musket in public? Oh, the horror!

dakotashooter2
04-02-2013, 04:57 PM
One of the problems is most people in this country don't have any idea what it is like to live without the rights they currently have. Other than a short visit most people don't experience the politics of other countries and even then they often visit areas that are somewhat protected from those influences. As such they don't grasp the context of losing those rights whether it happens outright or they just gradually disappear. Sadly at some point many will ask why wasn't someone protecting those rights not realizing the person who had that responsibility is looking back at them from the mirror...........

farmall666
04-02-2013, 05:03 PM
It is a sad day in Ct as we say goodbye to our 2nd amendment rights.
Our representatives in Hartford had 2 tasks.
1) represent their constituents and 2) uphold our constitution.
They have done neither!
Unfortunately thousands of letters and phone calls along with hundreds of hours of testimony fell on deaf ears. They chose to act upon emotion and ignore facts. Tomorrow sweeping new gun laws will be voted in.
We tried hard, but they had their minds made up before the first shot was fired in Newtown.
Kind of ironic for CT to be called the constitution state.

dkf
04-02-2013, 10:19 PM
CT has made their state into a haven for criminals with all those wealthy victims. Hope their PDs have a fast response time, they will need it. Good luck having a registry on magazines which have no SNs. Another law thought of by a dem for sure.

uscra112
04-02-2013, 10:50 PM
A good many of those "wealthy" are criminals, too. But they're bankers, so they'll never be prosecuted.

Bad Water Bill
04-03-2013, 06:00 AM
Wait till our gang bangers hear about a WHOLE state they can shoot up at will. How many folks speak OR understand how to say "DO NOT SHOOT I AM A WILLING VICTIM " in ebonick?

Better learn quick sucker.

onesonek
04-03-2013, 06:30 AM
One of the problems is most people in this country don't have any idea what it is like to live without the rights they currently have. Other than a short visit most people don't experience the politics of other countries and even then they often visit areas that are somewhat protected from those influences. As such they don't grasp the context of losing those rights whether it happens outright or they just gradually disappear. Sadly at some point many will ask why wasn't someone protecting those rights not realizing the person who had that responsibility is looking back at them from the mirror...........

Indeed, there is no fear, at least no concern or understanding of the consequences.

Bad Water Bill
04-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Probably 90% of folks have a better idea of what the weather will be NEXT March than what ANY of their politicians are doing at home OR in congress.

Unfortunately I will be under the control of a congress woman BOUGHT AND PAID FOR by Mayor Bloomberg,Senator Diapers Durban,the ENTIRE county administration bought and paid for by the BALLERINA DANCER and state representatives bought and paid for by the Chicago MACHINE.

I stopped off and bought a pack of cigarettes last night in CROOK county just to see what the price was. $10.19 per PACK. Just 4 miles away in INDIANA $5.19 a pack and they have a balanced budget AND CCW.

I WILL be helping a GOOD friend fix OUR 12 X 24 reloading room and gun storage area today. It is right next to his 300 yard rifle range.

Dusty lives in Indiana. County Sheriff stopped by telling us that a NEW family called him complaining about hearing GUN FIRE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD (3 MILES AWAY). She said we moved here for peace and quiet and WILL NOT TOLERATE that stuff.

The sheriff told her to put on her big girl pants and suck it up as that was the sound of FREEDOM. Yes he is welcome at the range any time.