PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Season Now Open!

TXGunNut
03-31-2013, 01:09 AM
Kaufman County, TX DA and his wife were killed earlier today (Saturday). Prosecutor was gunned down in January. I'm thinking a world of hurt is fixin' to rain down on some low-bred oxygen thief. I'm thinking my Texas cop friends need to be talking with CO prison officials, especially the guys that are familiar with Aryan prison gangs.

starmac
03-31-2013, 01:14 AM
is there a news link???

wallenba
03-31-2013, 01:16 AM
Looking like these events have organization behind them. Systematic intimidation of law enforcement? This stuff can get out of hand real quick if not dealt with swiftly.

Googled, found this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/30/mike-mclelland-found-dead_n_2986663.html

missionary5155
03-31-2013, 06:09 AM
Good morning
The Russians have some things right. " A little revolution is good every now and then".
Understanding Texans need no help.. I would sure would not mind being a part of the house cleaning. Our grandkids need someplace descent to grow up in.
Sad to have to think about eliminating vermin on Easter Sunday.
Mike in Peru

41 mag fan
03-31-2013, 07:32 AM
Amen to that Mike.... less vermin in the world would be a gift from God

William Yanda
03-31-2013, 08:33 AM
The Apostle Paul told us that the function of government is to punish evildoers. When they switch their mission to rehabilitate they have abandoned their purpose for existing. And we should be surprised when we see stuff like this?

hiram1
03-31-2013, 09:43 AM
look at the schools and what ever the gov gets in to .then i know why my friend told me it is ez to do time in the big house.we the people could do a better job of it .Just look at the little towns and see there crime no cops they take care of it.

TXGunNut
03-31-2013, 10:53 AM
Not much in the news yet that I've seen, a prosecutor told me about it last night.

TXGunNut
04-16-2013, 11:40 PM
Seems I have an apology to make to the Aryan Brotherhood and possibly the drug cartels. As you may have heard they've made an arrest in connection with the above deaths and it was a former JP with an axe to grind against both the DA and his lead prosecutor. He hasn't been charged yet but apparently he's been a suspect from the start. All my (very limited, these days!) sources were very tight-lipped and I found this very odd. Now I know why, they had a suspect with knowledge of the criminal justice system and had to build a case very carefully. They siezed quite a bit of evidence recently, sounds like they're driving in coffin nails.