PDA

View Full Version : Letter to democrat Senator Mark Pryor

cbrick
03-28-2013, 11:08 AM
In the next week several anti-gun bills are coming before the Senate. Arkansas has one democrat Senator and I just sent him the following letter.

Rick

Senator Pryor,

I would like to remind you of the oath you took when accepting your seat in the Senate. You swore to defend the Constitution of the United States against all threats foreign and domestic. A man of honor takes his oaths extremely seriously, a man of less character does not.

I hope you are a man of honor and will defend the Constitution and your oath and vote no on all upcoming anti Second Amendment bills.

I have written to you before reminding you that the Constitution is the single most important document ever written and indeed it is, it is far more important than a party line vote. Please Senator Pryor, defend it.

Olevern
03-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Honor is in short supply in Congress.

cbrick
03-28-2013, 06:20 PM
It was an attempt at giving a democrat a twinge of guilt. I know, I know, good luck with that but hey, I had to try.

Rick

gkainz
03-28-2013, 06:24 PM
I've been sending similarly worded letters to my CO weasels for months ... I get platitudes and pats on the head in return.

deep creek
03-28-2013, 06:30 PM
One thing we should stock up on is sturdy new rope .I hear the politicians are buying it up so we cant use it on them:D next theyll want to clear cut the forests!

shooter2
03-28-2013, 07:07 PM
Don't get your hopes up. I am from AR and have had none whatsoever.