PDA

View Full Version : Sportsman Guide ammo SALE!!

oldred
03-27-2013, 09:30 AM
Sportsmans Guide is actually have an ammo sale and they actually have some in stock! Got the E-Mail notice and thought "what the heck"? I went over to the site and while not everything is in stock I did see Remington 45 auto and 40 S&W plus a couple of others but I didn't check for much.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/browse/pistol-ammo-45-acp-ammo.aspx?c=95&s=947&stk=1

Maybe we are about to see some relief from the madness?

Got a chance to check them out a little more and it looks like maybe they have a bunch of rifle ammo in stock,

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/browse/rifle-ammo.aspx?c=96&stk=1

Gliden07
03-27-2013, 04:41 PM
I won't buy anything from him anymore he won't sell ammo to Mass residences. It is not illegal to sell ammo to my state but many mail order places won't sell stuff here because of all the convoluted laws in my BS state!. Our wonderful Governor has threatened law suits to anyone selling ammo to Mass people!! Its not right how can he keep a legal law abiding gun owner from buying internet ammo to save money!!

novalty
03-27-2013, 04:59 PM
A lot of "Notify Me" tabs on that site.

oldred
03-27-2013, 05:13 PM
A lot of "Notify Me" tabs on that site.

Also a lot of "not available for order at this time" BUT they also have a bunch of "IN STOCK" that were not just a few days ago. I am not plugging for Sportsmans Guide and personally I don't even care for them that much, the point of the post is that at least some ammo is becoming available now that was not available until now. I am hoping this means there is a let-up in the panic and maybe soon we will see 22RF and loading supplies for sale without backordering.

dakotashooter2
03-27-2013, 05:38 PM
I won't buy anything from him anymore he won't sell ammo to Mass residences. It is not illegal to sell ammo to my state but many mail order places won't sell stuff here because of all the convoluted laws in my BS state!. Our wonderful Governor has threatened law suits to anyone selling ammo to Mass people!! Its not right how can he keep a legal law abiding gun owner from buying internet ammo to save money!!

He may be in violation of interstate trade laws.........................