PDA

View Full Version : I wasn't for sure were to post this, but I need help Please?

gcollins
03-26-2013, 08:34 AM
I got this erro last week, and deleted several message's, with no luck. I didn't have time to post anything becaused I have been helping my 90 year Old Father who now has both new hips!!
How can I find this and fix it? (You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created)
I never claimed to be very smart about computers and for sure not knowing how to get around and fix stuff.
I would be Great Full for any and all help.
Greg

Sasquatch-1
03-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Make sure you are signed in and go to the private message in the pull down menu section at the top of the page just under the banner ad. All of your sent messages will be posted. You will see little check boxes on the right side. Check the ones you want to get rid of and go to the bottom of the list. There is a box marked selected messages. Click on it then click delete messages. All the message you checked will disappear. After you are done with that there is a box on the left of the page that has "inbox and sent messages". Click on sent messages and repeat the above.

gcollins
03-26-2013, 08:58 AM
I did all that last week and still gives me (You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created)That is why I posted it here, I thought that there had to be another place to go to????
Greg

oneokie
03-26-2013, 09:42 AM
How many stored messages does the system say you have at this time? Click on "Home Page" up at the top and it will tell you how many you have and the limit you are allowed.

runfiverun
03-26-2013, 12:05 PM
you can have something like 300 messages.
it takes me a month or so to fill mine.

fishhawk
03-26-2013, 01:07 PM
Well it is possible for me to delete all your PMs but would not be able to be at all selective it's all or none.

Sasquatch-1
03-27-2013, 07:29 AM
Would uploaded pictures affect his stored messages file?

gsdelong
03-27-2013, 08:17 AM
I had this problem occur when I did not renew my team boolits sponsorship and it drastically reduced the amount of PM storage I had. I simply renewed and it fixed it. gsdelong

gcollins
03-27-2013, 01:24 PM
I don't have that many! I will try to go there this pm and copy or print the ones I don't want to lose, and then I will have you delete them.
Greg