PDA

View Full Version : ABC 's of Reloading Fourth Edition

FLHTC
03-23-2013, 06:35 PM
This is a fine source of information for a new reloader. I've read it front to back and learned many things from it. I want it to go to a new reloader and one that has a membership here. Reason being is the newbies seem to be struggling with so many things that are covered in this book so perhaps, this can be passed on here after the useful information is acquired. Who's going to be the first newbie to claim it and study it?

NewbieDave007
03-23-2013, 06:49 PM
If I qualify I would love to read/study it and I will most definitely pass it along to the next in line. I'm not sure if by "membership" if you meant someone with a different type of account than I have.

I've never reloaded, but I want to learn and have started to collect the items that I will need.

FLHTC
03-23-2013, 07:37 PM
You qualify in every sense of the word Dave. There is a wealth of information in this book and im sure you'll spend many evenings reading it. Don't feel compelled to pass it along until you're certain you've gained all you can. Copy or photograph it( cell cameras allow that so easily)and enjoy.
Pm me your address and it will go out Monday.

NewbieDave007
03-23-2013, 07:44 PM
SWEET!!! Thanks a bunch! I just sent you a PM.

NewbieDave007
04-01-2013, 07:22 PM
I got it in the mail today. Three guesses on what I will be reading...

Thank you again!